The aftermath

Dani P.O.V 

I woke up with Kevin being gone and a note written, 

              Hey I went out to help Joe we should be back around lunch time. They are going to go on a little lunch date to clear things up. When I get back we can take the girls to the park or something.

I sighed and got out of bed. I got dressed for the day and proceeded to wake up the girls and told them our plan to make Barron happy today. I was putting the last finishing touches on Alenas hair and got their shoes on their feet.

"Mommy, why is Aunt Barron sad? she was fine yesterday." Valentina asked with cute little eyes.

"Well, sometimes grown ups have fights about things in their life. We also fight with very close people we love. That's what's going on with Aunt Barron and Uncle Joe.Aunt Barron is just a little sad because they had a little fight, ok? So she needs some strong little girls to make her happy. Maybe she will play games with us. Like Monopoly. Lets go." I directed them out the door and down the hall.

Barron P.O.V 

I woke up with a horrid headache. I remembered the events that happened last night and regretted what I said. Joe was right. I need to be greater than this, and not let this get me down. I knew I have to talk to him but he hasn't come to see me. Was he done with me? Has he moved on? We are technically dating still right? we didn't cancel it last night so we must still be dating. I hope we aren't done. I love Joe with all of my heart and I couldn't bare myself if I didn't forgive him. I heard a knock on my door. I really hope this is Joe. I open the door to find Dani, Alena, and Valentina at my door. 

"HIIIII my cutest little nieces." I said as I picked up Tini. Indiana gave them all enough kisses for a whole year. "What are you cuties doing here?"

"We've come to cheer you up mommy said." Alena told me.

"Oh did mommy say that? Well I heard there are cookies somewhere in this room you guys better go find them." I winked at Dani. The girls go and run off to find the cookies, Indiana following after them, I look at Dani and start to speak, 

"So I'm guessing you heard what happened. Look I know I was stupid and I need to talk to Joe but I haven't seen him and don't know where he is. I really want to talk to him now. I want to apologize and try to make it up to him. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him."

"Girl, slow down. I know where Joe is and that's also a reason I came over here. I also came over to get you ready for your little rendezvous with your one and only lover/killer of hearts. He's taking you out to lunch and I'm here to help pick out an outfit and play games." She chuckles. 

"I hope I didn't upset him from last night though.And you are going to get nothing from my closet unless it is the dress I wore on my first date and I think this is more of a laid back date not lets get tense date."

"Girl you gotta make him drool. Make him wanna come back for more. This is boys we are talking about."

"Yeah the boys who were forced to wear purity rings."

"Oh, ok. not what I meant. I meant boys only wants two things. Girls to drool over and more girls to drool over. And you are definitely drool worthy. Trust me. And I might know a thing or two." She winked as Alena and Tini run back into the room holding Monopoly in their hands.

"Oh girls what have you found Tini?"

"MOn-OP-OlY"

"Oh that's such a long game and I'm going to be busy soon how about something shorter."

"Or I could go put them down for a nap and you can go get ready for your little thing soon." Dani said as I scoffed at her as she walked out of my room with the children in tow. 

I sigh as she left the room. I sit on my bed scrolling through my phone photos. I fell across some photos from a night where me and Joe went clubbing alone and we took old looking photos. I smile. I miss these times. I feel like this whole accident  made my life a living hell. I was sad all the time and Joe was just trying to help me. I pushed him away because of him trying to help. I got up from my bed and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled the dress out and switched into it. I decided to throw him for a loop so I slipped on my bright red converse. I put ruby red lipstick on with a red bow in my hair. I heard two knocks at the door. That's Joe's knock. I know how he knocks. I walk over to the door and open it. I see Joe in a white shirt and nice leather pants, my favorite. I gestured for him to come inside and that was when he gave me a bouquet of daffodils.

"Hey Barr-" I cut him off and pulled him into a deep kiss. he pushes me up against the wall and we pull away. 

"Hey, Joe. look I wanna talk before. I'm sorry. I keep pushing you away when you are trying to help but I am really sorry. I cant explain how much I am. But I know one thing. I am madly in love with this one guy and he is the man of my dreams and I wouldn't change him for anything."

"Heh, that's the funny part I was about to apologize too. but I forgive you as long as you can forgive me for being pushy too." 

"I accept, my charming little prince."

"Great, now lets talk about your cute little dress you have on right now that's showing your ass off to me right now."

"Oh, this little dress. Don't you remember it?"

"Oh yeah I remember it, especially when I was taking it off of you."

"Ha, very funny but that was Jinjoo if I remember correctly. anyways can we get going I'm hungry and you don't want to cross me when I am hungry."

"Yes, of course right this way my lady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! thanks for over 400 reads! Thanks xoxoxxo

                                       ~Josie