Whoops

Barron P.O.V

The morning sunrise shined through my curtains. The glow repelled off of walls and still penatrated me in the face. I groaned and slowly sat up. I looked over to my alarm clock to notice it was 8 am. I slid out of bed and headed to my closet. I picked up a pair of jeans and a grandma sweater. I slowly walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower. The shower was like a nice steamy heaven. After realizing that I stood in the shower too long, I got out and did my hair into a high pony. I only put light makeup on and made my way to the kitchen to find Izzy.

"Morning Izzy." I said quietly

"Oh, good morning. Hey. When are you going to Joe's?" She questioned

"He said two, so imma leave like at 1:30. His house is only 30 minutes away. Also, I'm sorry for bragging about this to you considering your problem from yesterday." I addressed.

"Oh, no, it's fine now. I was a little jealous, but now I'm okay. I promise. Also, I would earlier because I heard traffic would be bad today." She forgave me. I gave her a big smile and continued to make my bagel with cream cheese.

I decided to go to my room and write a new song called Scars to Your Beautiful. (Song is by Alessia Cara).
I strummed my guitar a little and began.

She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, and she knows no limits
She craves attention, and she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she doesn't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it, maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made
But
There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful
Oh, oh
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful
She has dreams to be an envy
So she's starving, you know, cover girls eat nothing
She says, "Beauty is pain, and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger? I can go a little while longer, " she fades away
She doesn't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface, oh, oh
So to all the girls that's hurting, let me be your mirror
Help you see a little bit clearer the light that shines within
There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful
Oh, oh
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful
No better you than the you that you are
(No better you than the you that you are)
No better life than the life we're living
(No better life than the life we're living)
No better time for your shine. You're a star
(No better time for your shine. You're a star)
Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful
There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful
Oh, oh
And you don't have to change a thing. The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars, and we're beautiful

After I finished the song, finally, it was around one, and I went to get freshened up because it looked like I cried for five days straight. That song was really a home run for me.  I realized that I missed lunch and decided to text Joe to ask if he wanted me to pick something up.

Barron 💋💌
Hey, I was wondering if you want me to pick up some pizza for tonight? I could grab it on the way there if that sounds good?

I put down my phone only to see he texted back so soon

Joe 🤠
Yes, that would be great. I can't wait to see you and your pretty face.

I blushed at his comment. He thinks I'm pretty? I got up and decided to leave now. I arrived in Domino's to get the pizza.

Joe P.O.V

I looked down to see a notification on my phone.

Barron 💋💌
Hey, I was wondering if you want me to pick up some pizza for tonight? I could grab it on the way there if that sounds good?

I immediately responded with,

Joe 🤠
Yes, that would be great. I can't wait to see you and your pretty face.

Ugh, why would I send that. Now I'm blushing.

"Hey, Joe, you alright, man. Your face is red." Kevin stated.

"Uh no, I'm fine. I just got a text. It's nothing. But uh yeah, Alena was amazing. She really missed you, though. How was the vacation?" I chimed

"Uh, it was really great. Very peaceful." He stated. After that, we talked for thirty more minutes.

"And Dani opened the ketchup bottle only for ketchup to go all over her it was so fun-" he said as he was cut off as their was a knock at the door.

I stood up and told him, " Uh, I'll go see who that is...." I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Barron with two pizza boxes.

" Hey, sorry that I'm early. I thought that town would be busy, but I guess not." She said, sounding chipper.

"Uh, no, that's fine. But Kev is still here if that's fine. I just didn't realize the time, and I missed talking to him." I quipped.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can come back later! I didn't mean to intrude." She stated as she started to walk away.

"OH no, I don't want you to leave. You just got here, plus I am sure we can make up time later." He smirks. " I want you to meet Kev if it's fine."

"Joseph! And yes, of course I'll meet Kevin. Is Danielle there, too?" She inquired

"Yeah, she's here too. So wanna come in?" I said as I stepped aside for her to enter. She took my invitation and stepped in and put the pizza on the counter. I led her to the living room to where Kevin, Danielle, and Alena were.

"Kev, Danielle, this is Barron. She's a street performer I met yesterday. We actually reposted her reel of her singing sucker." I introduced. She gave them a small wave as she was probably still shy.

Kevin stood up and gave her a hug, saying, " Hi, nice to meet you. We absolutely loved your voice."

"Stop it. Thank you, it means a lot." She pipes as she sat next to me on the couch.

Third P.O.V
The four continued to talk for another hour. Talking about work, life, and many random things. By the end of the conversation, Barron and Danielle became great friends and even exchanged phone numbers to continue to talk after they went back to New Jersey. Kevin and his family shortly left after that, and the girls made plans to hang out tomorrow the day before they left for New Jersey.

《~~~~•••~~~~~•••~~~~~•••~~~~•••~~~》
A/N: Hey, another chapter. Make sure you vote and comment on how you are enjoying it.
                        ~Josie