IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 4 TOMORROW <333

Hi. I no longer am writing this book about Yandares, Instead I want it to be more fluff then mature subjects. In my opinion I can't think of anything else for this book, So therefore I am REWRITING IT FROM SCRATCH!!!! I have so many ideas but none of them can fit anything to do with Yandares sadly. If you want Yandare content on BSD or TBHK then I will make a whole separate book for you all.

I want you to know these few years or less have been wonderful, It made me so happy to see you all enjoy this book or find it humorous as I admit it is a bit cringe. But I've gotten a better mental health and my writer's block is gone, SOOOOO now I am fully willing to write more chapters! I will be deleting old chapters though (′︵‵。)

I put my whole heart into this book and as sad as it makes me to delete everything and rewrite it, I'm sure that I'll add slight Yandare content or something in it if you all want. I will put some of the same situations and stuff in the rewritten book too, But it lowkey makes me so sad to delete the chapters I put my soul into. But alas people have to change up, I've gone better and feel so much happier in life now. This book was like an escape from reality for me since life was lowkey boring and stuff, So when I first seen people enjoy it I was soooo happy. I just want you all to know I care for you and blah blah blah forget the corny stuff, Just know that I'm REAAAAAALLLY happy to have people like you all read my book. Hopefully you'll enjoy the rewritten version more (if not I swear I'm so sorry just tell me and i'll rewrite everything to be the same again) :)

Anyways, Have a good night/day. I'll be deleting all the chapters on the 7th of September (UK time zone). BYEEEEE.