Chapter 35

We all wait until the car's battery is charged. Jasper sits on the car while we stand around it. They were surprised that I was there yesterday, but they are my family. They don't really trust Noami yet, but they will and I'm really grateful to have her here, after all, she's helped me through the last few months.

"The rover's almost charged. We need to pack up. We'll be home soon." Bellamy looks at Clarke, who doesn't look quite so enthusiastic about the idea. "Then what? Run away?" "We're not running away, Clarke. We need to regroup with the others and find another way to defeat-" "There is no other way. We need to find a Nightblood. We need to unlock the Flame. It's the only way to stop Alie." "What do you expect us to do, Clarke? Walk into random villages asking for their nightbloods?" Our eyes wander to Jasper. "If that's what it takes."

"No, Clarke. If Alie can find us on Luna's rig then she find us anywhere. I won't help you destroy another innocent Grounder village." I listen to Octavia and even though I want to say something, I know it wouldn't be right. Luna saved my life, but now she's endangering all our lives.

"An when we don't find a Nightblood, there won't be any Grounder villages. Or a home for us to go back to." "That's all the more reason we go there and make sure our friends are okey." We all look at Clarke and I can't stop myself from saying something. "Clarke, Bellamy's right, we have to go back." She just looks at us and walks off into the woods. I take a deep breath, even though I love her, she has a stubborn head.

We give her some time alone until me and Bellamy follow her. Noami and the others wait by the car. Our eyes are fixed on Roan, who has taken the chip from Clarke. "You we're saying?" Bellamy picks up his gun and draws on Roan. "Hands where I can see them." Roan does what Bellamy says and I feel really bad for finding my boyfriend so hot right now.

"You okay?" Clarke nods. "Then let's go." "He's coming with us." "The hell he is." "Why would I do that?" "Because we both want the same thing, to put the Flame in Ontari." All three of us look confused at Clarke. "How do you know he's not chipped?" "If he were, do you think he would've saved me?" "Still, we need to be sure." My eyes widen as Bellamy shoots him in the shoulder and knocks him unconscious. "Now we sure." Help this man goes crazy.

_____________________________________

"We were getting worried." I get out of the car and my heart stops for a moment when I see Raven coming in my direction. She stops too and looks like she's seen a ghost. "Lillya?! How? You're alive." I nod and tears come to my eyes as I run to her and give her a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay, Raven." "How is that possible, where have you been?" "Long story, I'll tell you later." She nods and squeezes my hand. I've heard all she's been through and my heart is broken. She's my bestfriend and I would do all for her. Hearing that she had so much pain again...

"Where is Luna?" "Luna said no." Monty and Raven's eyes widen. "Who the hell is this?" "He's Ice Nation." "King of the Ice Nation actually. And he is our way into Polis." I look at all the familiar faces and am so glad to be back, even if some of the faces are missing. "And who is that?" I look at Noami, who is just getting out of the car. "Noami, she's here to help us."

After they take him away, the others hug me and I sit down with Raven to tell her about everything.

_____________________________________

After persuading Roan that we're on the same side, we make our way to Alie. "There it is. We stop here." Bellamy stops the car and we get out. This is the first time I've seen Lexa's quatier, which I've never saw before. "All right, this is where we split up. The entrance of the tunnel is right over there. I'm gonna need the Flame. This only works if they send Ontari out to get it. If they don't see it, they won't do that. Not much of a trap without the bait."