Four

Taylor POV 

It had been five days since I yelled at Travis and since then i have been giving him the silent treatment, ignoring him and only nodding my head when i had to. 

The list of things that he had said to me were quite short 

"Miss Swift it's time to go"

 "Miss Swift can you sign this" 

"Miss Swift someone is on the phone for you" 

"Miss Swift can you send over this weeks updated schedule"

I was going insane. 

The only thing i had to keep myself occupied was the Tour that i was planning to announce in three week and officially start in three months, so i overworked myself all day  and most nights to make sure everything was perfect and everyone would be looked after, both my crew and the people that would attend. 

Working so much has not left much time for me to do other things that i needed to, like eat, drink water and get enough sleep and today i was feeling the side effects of that. I tried to turn off my computer and take a rest but that only lasted about half an hour before i was back at it. 

Suddenly my stomach let out an odd noise and i was up and out of my chair withing seconds, running toward the main bathroom knowing what was going to happen and not wanting to ruin my toilet

I throw myself over the  toilet and empty the contents of my stomach before wiping my face and looking up to see Travis looking down at me. 

"Are are you okay Miss Swift?" He asks, pretending to care

"I'm fine" I reply coldly 

"Yeah sure seems like it" He snaps back quickly 

"Well then why ask" 

"I was trying to be nice" 

"Well there's a first for everything i guess" I manage to say before once again i was hurled back over the toilet bowl. 

I feel my hair being picked up from my neck and Travis' hand on my back

"No stop leav-" I begin to talk 

"Oh shut up, i'm trying to help you" He snaps as he rubs my bag in attempt to make me feel better or whatever it is meant to help with. 

After a few more minutes i get up from the floor and brush my teeth trying to get the taste out of my mouth. 

"Are you going to be okay to go tomorrow night?" I hear Travis ask from the door 

"Why wouldn't i be, of course i can go" I reply instantly 

Tomorrow was an award show and i was nominated for three awards so their was no way i was missing it, whether i was feeling sick or not i was attending.

"Oh i don't know maybe because i just held your hair as you threw up multiple times" He laughs but their isn't a single cell in my body that is finding him funny

"Yeah well i didn't ask you too" I snap back and walk out of the bathroom, back into my room and getting straight into bed deciding i have to sleep if i am going to be okay for the event tomorrow. 

The morning came around faster that i would have liked and i got woken up by light beaming through my large windows, i internally cursed myself for forgetting to close the curtains and i knew that Travis would yell at me to if he knew. so i quickly get up and go downstairs to see my makeup and wardrobe team already set up in my living room. 

I was so thankful that this award show was somewhat close to my house so i wasn't having to get ready in a hotel room with a bunch of people around me at all times. 

I alternated between talking to the team helping me get ready and doing some work during the time before it was time to leave.

Once i was ready to leave i made sure i had everything and headed over to the bottom of the stairs to wait for Travis to come out. 

Most of the time when we were home he was dressed in all black, casual top and jeans and their was no denying he was attractive but seeing him in a suit was just chefs kiss. Every part of him looked amazing and i hated myself for being so mean to him and i hated Tree for hiring him. 

He walks down the stairs, mindful to not fall over and i notice that he whispers something to himself but i'm not close enough to actually hear what he said. He gets to the bottom of the stairs and opens the door for me to walk out then doing the same for the car door. 

Arriving at the event was crazy, there were people everywhere and all the photographers were screaming. This wasn't unusual for award shows, you were always getting yelled at and the flashes felt like they could turn you blind in an instant but through all of it you still had to smile and keep looking at the cameras. 

As my name was coming out of a hundred different mouths a second i turn my head quickly to see Travis standing at the end of the carpet waiting for me to come off, he nods his head slightly to ask if i was doing okay and i subtly nod in return letting him know i was fine. This was the first award show he was attending with me so it was all so new to him, i didn't know if he was worried for himself or worried about me but either way he had an uneasy look on his face. 

Once off the carpet i move to take a seat at my table with Travis standing against the closest wall that happened to not be so far away. You know the feeling when you just know that someone is looking at you, Yeah well that's how i felt all night. i felt Travis' eyes on me all night and i had no idea why but oddly enough i didn't mind.