Thirteen

Travis POV

I had to still be Taylor's body guard for the next week so i decided it would be a good idea to hold off from asking her to be my girlfriend just yet and focus on keeping her safe. Tonight Taylor had a small interview that she needed to attend so i we were both getting ready to leave the house in twenty minutes. 

I walk down the stairs when i am done getting changed back into my work attire and wait fir Taylor to walk down the stairs. 

She steps down each one of her stairs so slowly and gracefully, my eyes glues to her the whole time. She was wearing a small white dress that sit in all the right places. 

I hold my hand out as she reaches the bottom to help her. 

"You look handsome" She greeted, her arms snaking around my waist as she leans her chin on my chest and looks up at me 

"And you look breath takingly beautiful" I complimented her and placed a gently kiss on her head 

"We have to go now" I announce and Taylor lets out a loud sigh before walking behind me out the door

The car ride towards the interview was peaceful, we sat in comfortable silence as we held hands. 

"Are you ready Miss Swift?" I ask before i open the door 

"Travis" Taylor whined 

"I'm sorry but i have to call you that from now on" I explain smiling softly 

"Fine" she huffed out and i got out of the car then extended my hand to help her out

Taylor walked from the car to the interview building confidently as i walked closely behind her making sure she was okay. 

The who interview my eyes were glued to Taylor and not because it was my job for them to be, Everything she did from the way she sat to the was she spoke was amazing to me and i couldn't wait until we were back in her house and back to just the two of us. 

As soon as the camera stopped rolling Taylor stood up to hug everybody goodbye and we were headed back out the door, only this time there were so many more people and an ungodly amount of cameras. 

Taylor POV 

As soon as i was close enough to the doors i could see all the people and all the cameras. I knew how to deal with this and i was used to it but that didn't make it any less scary or invasive. 

I quickly shot my head up to look at Travis who was already looking down at me. He nodded his head knowing that he had me. 

The doors flew open and the shouting began, i could barely see because of all the flashes that were being put into my face. 

As a child you always ask the question "Would you rather be deaf or blind" Thinking that neither of the two things would happen but right now as i couldn't see and i couldn't hear anything i frantically tried to Find Travis' hand as he was walking close to me but i knew i couldn't grab onto it. 

With all of the photos and videos being Taken all i wanted was Travis' comforting arms around me but i knew it couldn't happen because they media would go crazy

I quickly feel a hand grabbing my arm and for a second thinking that Travis had read my mind ad he grabbed onto me to make sure i was okay but then i felt myself being pulled away from my team 

Every thing went by so quickly, Seconds after i was being pulled away i hear Travis yell something and then the man that had a tight hold on me was now on the ground and Travis arm was now tightly wrapped around my waist holding me close as we hurried to get into the car. 

Growing up to now i always loved Physical touch it was my love language and every body knew that but having a strangers hands on me and being so ruff was something that made me want to disappear, I felt dirty and incredibly scared. This had never happened before and i never wanted it to happen again. 

Travis gently gets me into the car and i shuffle over so i am as close to the door as i possibly can. I feel Travis get in next to me and then the door closes.  The driver starts the car and soon we are off, heading back home as i feel Travis eyes on me but he doesn't dare move his body closer.

"I'm so sorry princess" He softly says and i nodded my head. Travis moved his hand to place it on my knee but i gently shake my leg and he gets the hint, moving his hand back 

As soon as the car stops i don't wait for Travis, i run inside and get straight into the shower scrubbing the mans touch off of me. 

Once i had gotten out of the shower my skin was a red as a tomato because of the hot water and the intense scrubbing i had just done. I quickly get changed into my cat Pyjamas and walk down stairs to see Travis sitting on the couch.

Right now i didn't know what i wanted, i hated the feeling of being touched but i craved Travis comfort. Deciding i wanted comfort more than i wanted to be alone i walk over to Travis who as soon as he see's me his arms are open and i am falling into them. 

"I'm so sorry Sweet girl" He murmurs against my head, placing kisses on my hair 

"It's not your fault" I try to explain 

"I wasn't holding you, i knew you wanted to be held but i didn't i'm sorry " he explained causing me to shake my head 

"No i knew that we couldn't touch each other. This isn't your fault. I will be okay soon" I offered 

"Do you want to go to bed?" Travis asks 

"I think so" I whisper and Travis moves to pick me up as he stands from the couch, my legs wrapping around his middle as i hold onto his neck 

"Do you want to sleep alone?" He asks and in return i squeeze his neck tightly to say no without actually talking and he lets out a soft laugh, walking us both to his room.