On Your Mark, Get Set, Duel!

The Satellite. A nearby island close to New Domino City. It suffers from extensive urban decay, and it is mostly used as a plant to recycle the garbage from New Domino City.

Pretty much everyone from the Satellite are made to work in the plant, and are looked down upon by many residents of New Domino City. And Satellite residents do not have the purchasing power to acquire goods required for dueling on the market. So if you want to live in the Satellite and duel, you gotta have the right friends.

???: Phew!

(Imagine its Naoto on the duel runner)

Toru: This baby's just about finished.

Misaki: Just a few more adjustments.

Naoto: I still say we should've added wings.

Misaki: Why? You planning on flying with this thing?

Toru: Oh, yeah! That sounds sweet, let's do it! Misaki swiftly flicks both of their foreheads.

Naoto & Toru: Ow!

Misaki: Focus, boys.

Naoto: So, you think it's ready for a test drive?

Toru: Just a quick calibration and it should be good to go.

As they were talking, they listening to a broadcast, detailing the New Domino City Champion, Jack Atlas, about to duel another challenger.

Announcer: With one warm-up lap to go, the rematch of the century is about to get underway. But will the competition ever show its face?

Toru: Jack Atlas again, huh? Wonder who's the poor sap he's gonna cream.

Announcer: And Hunter Pace has finally shown up, eager to regain his title.

Naoto: Ha! I can already tell how this is gonna go.

Jack: I'll fire things up.

Computer: Computer-duel mode engaged. Autopilot standing by.

Announcer: With their Speed World field spells activated, the action's about to start. Now, for those of you joining us for the first time, let's review the rules of engagement. Once Speed World has been activated, the only Spells a duelist can use are Speed Spell. Normal Spells now take a backseat to the action. Additionally, a rider's strength is now governed by the duelist's speed counter. The more speed a duelist has, the stronger the move they can make.

Crowd: [Cheering]

Computer: Turbo duelists countdown initiated. Ready, set, duel.

Hunter: You're all mine.

Cheerleaders: Turbo duel! Turbo duel! Turbo duel!

Announcer: And hunter has played a powerful Trap. Can Jack Atlas recover?