A Blast from the Past Part 1

Naoto currently stood beside Yusei as he looked at up at his former best friend, Jack Atlas. Naoto could sense the tension in the air. He felt the bad blood between them.

Jack: So Yusei, you made good time, didn't you? I hope Officer Trudge didn't inconvenience you too much. Please, don't take it personally he's just doing what I pay him to do. Now then, what brings you here?

Yusei: I want my Stardust Dragon back!

Jack: Hmph. And I guess you'll be wanting your runner back as well?

Yusei: I don't need it.

Jack: So it's just the card? I would've thought you moved on by now since it seems you've gotten over losing your runner already. By the way,,how's the new one treatin' you?

Yusei: I got no complaints. And how's the one you stole from me? Still running well I hope.

Jack: You never could let go of anything could you, Yusei?

Yusei: I never was one to forgive and forget. Now where's my card?

Jack: What's the rush, don't you want to catch up on old times?

Yusei: I want to know where my Stardust Dragon is!

Naoto:....Naoto looked down and saw Yusei tightening his fist.

Jack: Oh you mean this old thing here? Jack pulls out the Dragon.  Does it still look the same?

Yusei: How could you Jack?!

Jack: That card was wasting away with you in the Satellite. I couldn't bear to watch it sit in the hands of a loser.

Yusei: But Jack, how could you take it when you knew it was the only hope our friends had of getting out of the Satellite? It was meant to help us all!

Jack: Well it certainly helped me when I got to New Domino City. And to show my thanks, you can have your precious dragon card back. Here take it! I sure don't need it anymore! He throws the card at Yusei, who catches it.

Yusei:....

Jack: What now Yusei? Are you having second thoughts?

Naoto: Yusei...Naoto said worriedly. Yusei throws his card back at Jack.

Yusei: No Jack! I want the card but I want to make you pay for what you did more! And when I beat you, then I'll take my card back.

Naoto: Yusei, no!

Jack: Hmm. You always were a dreamer. Well get ready, because here comes your wake up call! And because I'm such a nice guy, you can bring your side kick with you.

Naoto: !

Jack: He looks shorter than I remember.

Naoto: Huh? Naoto was not expecting that kind of response.

Yusei, Jack and Naoto now ride down on an empty street. Naoto was taking in the sites and was silently in awe

Yusei: When are you gonna tell me where we're heading Jack? Yusei asked sounding impatient.

Jack: Stop your worrying! And enjoy the view already! So whaddya think of New Domino City? It's a "little" step up from the Satellite isn't it, but if you get homesick, I'm sure I could find a trash bin for ya to play in.

Yusei: Are we gonna duel, or are you gonna play tour guide all night?

Jack: Heh heh. Well since you worked so hard to get here I figured I'd show you the sites before you get shipped back to the Satellite sector.

Yusei: We'll see about that...

Jack: Yes we will. Looks like we're here.. Welcome, to the Kaiba Dome!