A Blast from the Past Part 2

Naoto watched the two dragons and was in awe by how powerful they looked. Suddenly, he felt a strange tingling sensation coursing through his head.

Naoto: Mm!

Jack: When I offered to give you back your precious Stardust Dragon, you shoulda just taken it and run back home to the Satellite.  But no! You just had to prove that you can hold your own with the master of faster.

Yusei: I'm gonna do more than hold my own, Jack. It's my turn! I summon Shield Warrior to the field in DEF!

 It's my turn! I summon Shield Warrior to the field in DEF!

(DEF: 1600)

Yusei: And next I'll also switch my Junk Warrior into DEF. With that done, I'm placing one card facedown. It's your move, old buddy.

Jack: Leaving both monsters in DEF? You gotta get aggressive if you wanna win. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You never were much of a fighter.

Lazar: We must end this charade. If the paparazzi find Jack dueling some satellite. His reputation will be ruined.

(Yusei: SC: 5-6)
(Jack: SC: 5-6)

Jack: Haven't you learned, Yusei? You can't just cower and hide and hope to survive. And here's proof! Red Dragon Archfiend can wipe out all your monsters in DEF! So say goodbye to your little friends. Go Absolute Power Force!

Red Dragon Archfiend destroys Junk Warrior. The surrounding flames also destroys Shield Warrior. Jack laughs victoriously.

Jack: Seriously, Yusei, didn't you learn anything back in the schoolyard? When those "mean mean bullies" would come around and threaten you and your little auto shop pals for your lunch money?  What did not fighting back ever get you? A black eye and an empty stomach, that's what!

Naoto: This guy is really trying to get into Yusei's head.

Jack: Didn't you sneak out of the Satellite  to "get even with me?" I mean, if you came here to "throw down" or whatever, why are you acting like that scared kid from the playground?

Yusei: 'It's called "strategy."'

Jack: Well, now that you've got no monsters on your field, Stardust Dragon can swoop right in and attack you directly! Hope this doesn't hurt too much!

Yusei: Sure ya don't.

Stardust Dragon fires white flames from its mouth and severely lowers Yusei's LP.

Yusei: [Groaning]

(Yusei: LP: 3000-500)
(Yusei: SC: 6-4)

Jack: So the monster that used to be yours, the one you came here to get back from me, is now the one taking you down! I'm sure if you ever thought that this would have happened you never would have crawled out of that dump you call home!

Mina: Mister Atlas is fabulous. He's controlling both of those dragons with incredible skill.

Lazar: Well what else did you expect from the best?