15.) money - BkDk Angst

TW: one sided KiriDeku

Kirishima POV
Today's the day I will finally tell him. I walk up to Midoriya's dorm room but before I can knock I hear a conversation inside.

"You need to just tell him how you feel. You're only torturing yourself by not doing it!" I hear Uraraka yelling at Midoriya. I start to listen to their discussion as it gets more heated.

"But what if he rejects me?" I hear a quiet sob. Could he feel the same way about me that I do about him?

"Bakugou has been in love with you for ages, I know damn well he feels the same way." I gasped softly at her response. He likes...Bakugou? How, why? Tears begin to stream down my face as I sprint off toward my room.

I need to make a plan, there's gotta be a way I can break them apart. I mean there's no way Bakugou actually feels the same. Hell, I doubt he's even gay. I just gotta think of a way for Midoriya to forget about that stupid blonde and see me.

Wait- I GOT IT!

The next thing I know I'm at Bakugou's dorm room knocking on the door rapidly. I hear a groan from inside as the door opens.

"The fuck you want?" He glares at me as I gulp.

"You said you needed some money, right?" I ask him. He raises a brow and hesitantly lets me in his dorm room.

"Talk." He says as he closes the door.

"I bet you 200$ that you can't get someone in our class to go out with you." I say with a smirk.

"Why the hell would I want to date someone in our class dumbass?" He rolls his eyes at me. I was right, he doesn't like Midoriya.

"Because you want 200$." I cross my arms as I lean against the wall.

"I'm listening."

"You have to get Midoriya to go on a date with you by the end of the week and then tell him you don't feel the same." I explain as he clenches his teeth.

"Why the hell would you chose that nerd?" He says with a sigh.

"Because it's going to be the hardest sell, no way he believes that you would want to date him." I laugh. "I mean you practically hate him."

"Yeah..." He mumbles out almost incoherently.

"Do we have a bet?" I ask, reaching out my hand for him to shake.

"Fine." He says with annoyance laced in his voice as he swats my hand away. I smile at him before leaving the room.

All is going according to plan.

Bakugou POV
That was weird as shit. I've never seen him make a bet like that before. He usually makes ones that are practically harmless. I don't know if I can go through with this. But at least I can find out how that damn nerd feels about me.

I decide to ask him out after class since I only have by the end of the week. So I better get a move on it. I walk into class and slip a note onto the nerd's desk. He raises a brow as he unravels it. I smirk as his face turns red. This'll be almost too easy.

He passes me the note as I unravel it to read his response. I smirk when I see he agreed to meet me after class in my dorm room. I lean back in my chair and let out a content sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

What could possibly go wrong?

When the bell rings I immediately head for my dorm and notice the nerd following soon after. We arrive and I let him in the door and close it behind us.

"So, why did you want to meet with me?" He asks softly as he tilts his head.

"Go on a date with me." I say with a smirk as I point to myself. He flushes red as he tries to cover his face with his hands.