14.) history - BkDk Angst

TW: implied past sexual abuse

Bakugou POV
"Have you done the English homework yet?" Deku asks me with an inquisitive look.

"Fuck no." I scoff at him as he sighs.

"It's due tonight at midnight, you should probably start." He mutters as he looks back down at his textbook.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at him.

After a couple of minutes of silence I decide to fuck with him. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Eek!" He yelps as he turns his head to look at me.

"What was that for Kacchan?" He asks I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna come over this weekend?" I ask quietly.

"What...why?" He seems surprised but I carry on.

"My parents aren't going to be home..." I whisper in his ear as he flushes. I laugh at his red face.

"You tease." He mutters out as I quiet my laughter.

"Sorry love." I say softly as I hold him tight.

"Mhmm." He says sarcastically as he wraps his arms around mine on his waist.

"I guess I'll come over." The nerd mutters finally in response.

"Good." I kiss his cheek as he giggles.

"Now cmon, we'll be late for training." He leaves my embrace as he takes my hand, dragging me out of my dorm.

...

"You ready to go?" I ask my boyfriend who is staring at his phone.

"Oi." I shake his shoulders a bit before he looks up at me, startled.

"Oh, sorry Kacchan. I wasn't listening. What did you say?" Deku seems a little out of it today if I'm being honest.

"Nerd, are you okay?" I whisper so only he can hear me.

"Of course, why would you even ask that?" He says with a bright grin on his face. I sigh as we start walking to my house.

The nerd pulls out his phone again with a distressed face again. He's been doing that for months. Even after we started dating he wouldn't tell me what it was about.

Damn nerd, making me all worried and shit.

"What's got you all troubled now?" I ask Deku but again he has tuned out the world around him. I haven't seen him this stressed since middle school.

"Nerd." I say as I put an arm around him. He seems surprised by my sudden public display as he looks around to make sure nobody sees us.

The hell is he so anxious about?

"Huh?" He mutters out.

"You were zoning out again." I say with a sigh.

"Sorry, just a lot on my mind." Deku mumbles the last part more quietly.

"Why are you so attached to your phone?" I ask him, hoping to finally get a straight answer.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about." He says with a reassuring smile but I'm not buying it.

"Tell me the truth." I glare down at him as we arrive at my house.

"We're here..." He says with a gulp. He fidgets with his ring as he picks the skin around his nails.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you." I say softly as I look into his eyes. I take his hands in mine to try to reassure him. He gives me a genuine smile as we walk through the door.