The Room.

In a room full of paintings, she was the only real art that I wanted to stare at. 

                                                                                                                          - Anonymous

I kept looking at Mr. Cuddles.

He was a gift from Jay Jay's. 

He was my first gift and I was happy to have him in my life but if I would've known that the little soft furry bear on my nightstand would make Jay Jay ignore me, I would've flushed it down the toilet the moment I got it. 

But, nooooo. I had to love that bear, I had to cuddle with it, I had to talk to it every time I got sad and basically just become so attached to it that it would still be with me when I'm 17.

Jay Jay has been ignoring me since the day we submitted our project. I asked him if he was ok and he just smilled and told me he was good. He stopped giving me those stupid yet gorgeous smirks. I hate that what I'm going through right now reminds me of what Dave did. 

Oh, Dave. You son of a bloody hound, you still haunt me. 

Oh, God. I hope I'm mot PMSing. Maybe I am.

Eh, who cares. 

I am not going to go to school. I don't want to see those people who call them selves my friends. I will just sit here and order pizza and hopefully watch a new series. 

And most probably find that room and keep my paintings and then paint.

But first I gotta shower, I remind myself gleefuly.

Showers are the best part of my life. I get to think there. I can get deep into my thoughts with no boundaries. My own little, personal world. Shielded from everyone else but me.

After the shower, I stand in front of the mirror. It's like looking at my dad. Everyone always did say I looked like him. Though I loved it, because at least I get to see him through my reflection anytime I want, but I wanted to be like my mom. I do have her hair but, that's it. Everything else I've inherited from my dad.

After a long and hard look at myself, I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet with a towel wrapped around my body.

You know what's hard to do? Pick comfortable clothes to wear. Clothes which will make you jump around like a crazy person and give you satisfaction and don't allow you to criticise yourself when you eat 8 slices of pizza instead of 3 like your mom told you too.

After a few more minutes of speculation, I decided on my pizza-print onesie. Maybe it is a good choice, maybe it's a bad. 

I am going to be in my room the whole day, eating ice cream and Cheetos, so who cares?

I don't even bother blowdrying my hair because I'm a lazy piece of shit and it's far too time consuming. So, I left it unto the air from the AC to do all my drying for me. dint even bother drying my hair too lazy for it and its time consuming better let the wind doo all the drying.

Somehow my mind drifts to pizza and my onesie didn't help much when I tried to forget it. I want pizza but, do I get one? I don't have any money left and I could ask my mom or nana to make me some food but that wasn't possible seeing as how both of them are out "spending some time together".

Oooor, I could try and make some food and burn down the house in the process. Again.

Yeah, I don't think my mom'll be too excited about that.