Chapter 1: Such a thing of being Cast Out

From moment you were born, you and the one person were in separate. Anakin and you were good friends. He was going to be a hero for everyone and stop the war, until you join the Order to be his partner. He was not happy at first cause  his previous partner, Ahsoka left because nobody trusted her so she is like a wondering lone Jedi.

You were so exited to be with him, but then he just throws you a cold look and makes a mockery out of you. At first you did try and be nice and then he told you that he's with someone else and he spout all his feelings about forgetting about you cause he already has a girlfriend. At first it broke your heart, but you told him back that you two can be friends and then he spar back in return that you and him will never be friends cause you are nothing to him.

You wonder why that is when he mentions that his mother was dead and he had to kill, but then he ask that where were you. You answered that you were taken away and try to raise money and try to reach for him, but he never believe that so decided to blame you and started to abuse you for leaving him and his mother for nothing! He started to bully you and dump all his uneaten food. All the girls were entertain and started laughing. Everyone turn there backs on you and you did nothing. Anakin was just looking for someone to blame, that was all.

They all were just hearing what Anakin would say and they all fall for his charms and delusional words. Luckily Obiwan came to save you that day and order everyone to leave and they all were getting punished by cleaning up the whole cafeteria before cleaning windows.

Later, you and Anakin were summoned by the Order. Frankly they were questioning you for answers and you didn't speak up about anything. If you spoke the truth, you might make Anakin hate you more and who knows what will happen if he was to be kicked out of the Order. He was glaring at you, threatening that if you dare to rat him out, he'll come up with a lie to blame someone else and they'll be kicked out.  You didn't want anyone else to take the blame, so you told them a lie to cover up Anakin's  bulling behavior towards you.

The Order did fell for that lie, well all except Obiwan's perspective. They made you mop the grand halls, by the looks of Anakin's smug smile on his lips in victory. He was off the hook as you were endlessly wiping the clean marbled floors. 

Obiwan came by and told you to take a break, but you refused as you keep on doing some dirty work. For you as a kid still couldn't admit the truth if you were to lash out. Obiwan can see that. You were just punishing yourself for being Anakin's partner and the worse childhood friend.  He remembered that he would always talk about you and now thing's have changed and the nightmares were starting to grow when Anakin was just only looking for something to blame.

And his target was on you. You were the only one who had the chance to leave Anakin's  home and find a new life to be free of being slaves. You never mention about your family's background and it was sort of in the heat of the moment. All your power was shut and you didn't even know what power you posses within you. You were quite clueless for not knowing and maybe that's why none of those people can't read what's going on inside of that little head of yours.

Perhaps that's the reason why your happiness died down and sadness took over you. And perhaps Obiwan knew that maybe staying at the academy was too much for you to be around with normal kids around your age.

The next day was that the console meeting  decreed that they relieved you from the Order and send you to Cacoon.

It was a good of change of paste, however most of the kids bullied you too. You didn't even do anything. All your power seems to be blocked and your like couldn't get any more worse.  After you were introduce as a new transfer student you soon to fell that everyone already doesn't like you. You payed no attention to their stares as you mind your own business. Not knowing that there were other bullies picking on some girl with blue hair, you don't have the energy to save anyone when Anakin's friends started to break your legs.