Chapter 2: On the Road!

"So, what is it that you dream, Big Brother?"

"My dream?" The young boy begins to ponder before giving you and answer. "To become the greatest pro duelist."

"Why?"

"Why not. It's to test our strength and be known as the King of Games! I bet you'll someday get stronger and become a duelist too. Dueling is in your blood. You just have to see it with your own way of fighting, (Y/n)."

{~Present~}

"So.....tell me something when I was  busy working. What the hell were you doing down there....(Y/n)?"

Ever since you've been selected by Pegasus himself, he has declare you as champion. It felt too easy. I  mean you just follow the instruction with one card and the duel is over.  You don't understand why The Pegasus  selected you as a Champion.

You had a feeling that you'll be continuing to duel Which is good news to you. The bad news is that when you came home you were met with an angry Lighting scolding you with a very, very strict look in her eyes.

So there you were, on your knees in shame while the others were watching with exchange looks of worry. Well mid less to Vi, she's just  enoying you being so miserable and  on your knees like a mutt.

Even though it hurts to be misunderstood by a lot of things, not so important if you did bring up your pitiful backstory with Anakin, you doubt that she would care if you would explain. But hey, who would believe a nobody with poor taste in friends and shit?

You've been living in the Farron's house for 5 weeks and now  your getting a lecture from your big sister who has been taken in you care and you still haven't said a word for days and people try to get you to open up. Which is really slow and starting to be a pain in the ass.

Lightning sighs. "Say something already. I'm not gonna play charades if that's what's on your mind."

"Sis, it wasn't her fault -"

"Quiet, Serah." Lightning cuts Serah off when she was trying to explain your situation. "Answer me (Y/n). What were you doing in the Duel Arena?"

"It was my idea!" Jinx saves the trouble of making it worse. "We were just talking and all and she was all silent. SO I did all the talking and I mention about  her getting all miserable and ask her about if she has a boyfriend she's been sobbing about. Which brings to my theory that he must've broken her leg and that's why she can't do anything. And then I mention about a live Duel  and then I drag her there and sneak in the security guards and that's when this guy selected the Toots as a champ!" She rambles and you and everyone who is present are having a hard time catching on to what she is rambling about.

"Also, the Pegi guy threaten the Toots saying that if she doesn't participate the World Monster Cup Champion ship, he would try and terminate your job." she added.

Much to Lightning, she's totally fueling in rage. "Unbelievable!"

"Just how much trouble are you two causing Powder?" Vander who had been listening and still misunderstood you for fighting Vi. She did the fighting, not you. She didn't even try to understand what your going through.

"Uh, I was just trying to find about out what's so special about this chick. Duh, Vander." Jinx stuck her tongue

"That's no excuse, Powder!" Vander then glares at you who had your back turn while still kneeling. "And you! Stop involving one of my family by your insane business!"

Lightning started to glare at Vander. She then march over him and raise her arm to slap him across the face. Vi, Caitlyn, Serah, Jinx were all shocked, well accept you of course. Jinx on the other hand bit her lip to shutter the giggle.