Chapter 6: Work It

"Let's take the money!"

"It's not yours!"

"Well it's not yours either!

"You're right it's not! It's Kyouwa's"

"Well he's not here! Let's just take take it and go home!"

"Ugh, will you both pin heads shut up." Kaiba glares at Asben and Niro to shut up. "My whole tournament was ruin because of that hocus pocus and since our declared winner decided to fly away like a chicken, I'll have no choice but to deliver it to (Y/n) (L/n). Mokuba see to it that she receives the money and make sure that this Anakin Skywalker is kicked off my company."

Mokuba nodded  and grab the briefcase and deliver it to you who looks down in a wheel chair. He took pity and set it down to your lap. "This is for your legs when you get back home. Safe travels."

You still didn't respond not after what happen to Kyouwa beating Anakin. You took your briefcase and stroll away before Kaiba calls you back. "(Y/n)... when you recover, I expect  you to show up and face me in a duel. And give my regards to Kyouwa that he too shall be beaten in a duel by me."

Again you didn't respond as you resume to stroll away and head to the airport and go home back to Lightning and Serah.

Through  four days on the plane you haven't said a word to your brothers, Jinx or Vi since you landed. You were welcome back by the two Farron sisters who were so glad that you have return home.

They soon met your cousin and your brother Asben and they decided to move in the Farron Household, if Lightning accepts them to obey the house rules then they're good to go.

Serah and Lightning were happy that you spoke, but you were still looking a bit down cast when they throw you a party and Vi's family were just glad that the other sisters return to Vander.

Few weeks later, it was the same routine when you came back. Make breakfast, go to school, study hard and ignore everyone around you now that you are famous after Kyouwa is the New King of Games.

Caitlyn welcomes you back with warms arms and started to hang out with you and catch up with everything that has happened.

Asben has schedule for a doctor to cure your legs, thanks to the prize money, you'll be  walking with your legs in no time.

You were train day and night to recover, doing stretches and sprints before training to fight martial arts, moving your legs as you sweat. Punching bags and smash hot water in the pot making sure you train your hardest to feel the heat.

The next fewer weeks, you were running so fast you beat the record.  You manage to get so much energy you were training with Lightning in sword moves and every time you start attacking she beats you up to easily taunting you dead and dead when ever you keep messing up.

You then sat on a desk but end up falling with your legs raised in the air. Noticing that someone didn't even fix the legs at at all.

"Girl, be taller!" Niro rebutted. "You're dead Fluff-Butt!"

"Shut up Niro." You rolled your eyes.

During at home you started doing push ups and still have to practice doing your  sword skills. "Yo, enough. You're form is sloppy." Niro instructs.

"And what am I doing wrong, exactly?" You ask sarcastically.

"You're thinking like a Jedi. You should start acting like what we fight. We fight like what other animals do and burn your force triggering a reaction."