Chapter 8: A Duel of Punishment

You were walking in class studying about duel monsters. Jinx was in your class and she has been making wacky idea how to make duel disk to defeat her opponents. She decided to take yours and make an upgrade so she can tinker her own.

It was quite obvious that part of you is worried that she might break it, you other part was aching when Vi made you incredibly horrible.

Well you don't wanna think about her right now, you were to distracted to hold the Blue  Kyber Crystal between your finger. It was part of your lightsaber, the one Anakin has destroyed.

It brings  you bad memories and you feel like this Kyber Crystal is telling you that real battle of wars is on it's way. And you might need to find a secret to use some tech and see what it has in store and then maybe you can get rid of the crystal.

Since class is on break, you decided to head to the security room, but you were being followed by some pig tail bitch who always thinks about her favorite model man.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the most annoying toxic brat who was easily jealous of any girl getting close to Adrien she blows a fuse. Though she argues, she says awful things if you were too close to Adrien, well you have no interest in dating him, you only see him as a school mate. That pig tails needs therapy and needles and also pure humiliation.

You sigh and just keep on walking and then she keeps following. You rolled your eyes and turn to the glaring nutshell who is hiding in the corner.

"If you are a coward to say something to me, come out and show yourself, now." You demanded.

You see her flinched and slowly and fearfully coming out of your hiding spot looking anywhere but you looking dangerous.

"So what do you want?"

Marinette was trying to find words to speak up. And when she looks around out of ear shot she  scowls at you. "Why are you so close to Adrien?"

You scoffed. "Why should it matter to you? Are you like his girlfriend, 'cause he never once mention you."

Marinette glared at you. "For the record, he will be my boyfriend. And you never answered my question."

You rolled your eyes. "That's a dumb thing to say, for a death wish. I'm not into this shit. Now would you please get out of my presence, I really hate prideful bastards who gives me such a revolting glare. You could go blind if someone else would cut them off."

Your cold words send her in shivers when you walk past her with your hair flowing through the wind.

You don't like dealing with people like her, she's just to competitive.

Marinette gritted her teeth. Ever since you came back from the tournament she has resentment that you turn to a lowly rank grade scholar when becoming the most  popular girl who has your grades up just with a bunch of helpers who are on your side.

She's always left behind, which makes her sick when she makes a bargain with Vi's brother Mylo to post  those awful pics of you with Anakin.

She thought that you would be embarrassed and never crawl from school again however, nothing happen when nobody seems to laugh at you. Which frustrates her that someone has deleted all the pics from her phone, hacking in and disappears like nothing ever happened.

So Marinette started to confront you again and declare you as rivals to make your life miserable.

Marinette growls. "I know you're lying! Your seducing my man like you did it with that Anakin Skywalker!"

You just keep walking. "Nobody likes talking about Anakin. Keep your mouth shut."

"I won't keep my mouth shut!" Marinette spats. "I'm just saying the truth that you really are a liar and a manipulator. You pretend to act all weak, but your just hiding your true motive. Just stop pretending and tell the truth! If you won't then I will expose you for who you are! Starting with a duel!"