Chapter 6

Jimin gestured for Jungkook to seat on his bed while keeping a distance between the two of them. "I'm listening"

"Jessica's parents and my parents have known each other for a long time through business mostly.. so my father has been grooming me to take over the business one day which I don't want to do. Jimin, all my life I've been told what to do, which places to go, who to hang out with as I'm speaking to you my parents thinks I'm majoring in Business Management in college not music and Photography.

If my father can find out well there's no guessing on what will  happen to me but I took the risk knowing the consequences of my actions because I wanted to have this one thing for myself I'm not interested in his business".

Jimin was so quiet listening to jungkook's story feeling sorry for him, also Taehyung was feeling sad for the boy. Oh yes when Jungkook started talking Taehyung turned off the music and started to eavesdrop. well for Jimin's sake, he doesn't want Jungkook to manipulate his friend.. that's what he told himself to justify his actions of listening to the other's conversation.

"So when I first met you I thought you were very beautiful "...

"Oh so I'm not beautiful anymore".. chuckled Jimin.

Seeing a little smile on Jimin's face took some little pressure off Jungkook and he started to relax a bit.

"Oh no no no you still and always will be beautiful Min". That's the nickname Jungkook gave to Jimin when they started getting closer to each other and Jimin calls him Kookie oh how he misses that.

"Thank you but I'm still waiting for a part where you are f**king engaged and courting me at the same time". Jimin turned serious again.

Jungkook cleared his throat here goes nothing.
"Apparently when we were younger mine and Jesse's parents came up with an idea of keeping their business relationship longer, so to make sure that it continues even after they retire or pass on, my father bonded me to Jess and visa versa".

"OK so you thought I should get into a relationship with you without knowing this because..."?

"When I discovered that I liked you Jimin I also didn't know about this. I only got to know after I took a decision to start courting you and to be honest I'm not interested in marrying Jessica nor am I interested in heading my father's business. All I want is to be with you Jimin".

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and brought it to his chest where his heart was located.

"Please give me a chance to prove myself Min I really want to be with you".

"Wait until your father finds out that you not into girls but you like boys". Said Jimin with a giggle.

"Well please don't let them bury me, take my body rap it with a satin clothe and sink me in a river". Said Jungkook with a smile.

Jimin's slightly hit jungkook's chest while they were laughing hysterical and that also brought a small smile on Taehyung's face seeing his Minnie happy was everything to him but that doesn't mean he won't keep an eye on Mr tough guy here because he still doesn't trust him.

After the whole ordeal the two boys left Jimin's house with jungkook's protest of course but Taehyung insisted on leaving with him because one he came with him, two Jimin asked Jungkook to give him some time and lastly Taehyung still doesn't trust Jungkook with his baby so he won't leave him alone with his Minnie. After several arguments and a lot of  threatening from Tae, Jungkook finally agreed to leave.

*******************************

Weeks went by and Jimin finally agreed to be Jungkook's boyfriend, understanding the situation Jungkook was in, they both agreed to deal with Jessica's situation the best way they can without alarming jungkook's father because they knew the consequences of that.

FEW WEEKS BACK...

"Jungkook if you continue defying me I'll have no choice but to send you to the military college where you will finish your studies and that means you won't be able to see your little friends".

That a threat Jungkook got. It will be his fate if he keeps pushing Jessica away and he knew very well his father will send him away if he ever finds out that he was in a relationship with a boy, not only a boy but a boy who comes from humble beginnings and way below their status so that when the two lovers decided to keep their relationship a secret from  the prying eyes.

Was it easy definitely not because they couldn't show any affection for each other in public. They can only be themselves when they are around their friends or when it just the two of them in private.

They both were willing to make it work until they finish college because that when Jungkook will be able to get off his father's clutches.

Winter holidays were approaching and the group of friends decided to go for a little trip to just unwind and have some fun ofcourse the trip was fully funded by the couple Soekjin and Namjoon, more like  Jin threatened Namjoon to go along with his idea because truly speaking they were doing it for the young suffering couple who didn't deserve what was happening to them.

It was the day of the trip and Jungkook was descending the stairs with his luggage with a huge smile on his face, well he was very happy because one he's going away from this suffocating house and toxic parents and secondly he's going to spend some awaited good quality time will his Min where they wont have to hide their affection even if it just for a few days.

"Well aren't you overly excited for this get away sweetie?"

"School has been very stressful mother so I need this vacation to unwind besides I'm going with the people I love the most so ofcourse I am excited."

"Oh I thought we were the people you love the most since ..let see, we gave birth to you and you lack nothing In life ,other kids can only dream of the life you living you know."

"I can happily trade places with them." Said Jungkook with a fake smile.

"You ungrateful little...."

"Bye mom see you in a few days oh and try not to miss me too much.. " shouted Jungkook while exiting the door.

Jungkook didn't care about all the luxury, they can take it all away if it means he can live a happy and peaceful life.
Soon he arrived at the airport where his friends and boyfriend were waiting for him with poor Yoongi trying to calm an over excited Taehyung.

"Thank you for joining us Kook, well now that everyone is here let's go and have some fun people." Said Hobi with excitement. Soon the group of friends boarded their plane anticipating the coming days.

What will happen in vacation
...? Read to find out.
Please share your thoughts if you can I'll really appreciate.
Thank you for reading and see you on the next chapter.