Chapter 7

They got into Jeju island and their spirits were very high, the excitement was written all over  their faces.

"I'm excited and all..Yoongi and Tae I think our single a*ses should mingle with people around here you know and have some fun, I know I intend to.." Yoongi cleared his throat and looked at Tae which didn't go unnoticed by the couples.

"Well let settle in, freshen up and come down for dinner." Instructed Namjoon while he showed them their rooms, "of course me and my handsome boyfriend will share a room on the left, Kook and Minnie your room is on the right and lastly our single friends right here your rooms are down the hall way." He finished with a snicker.

They all freshened up and came  downstairs as Instructed. They didn't have anything planned for tonight, they were tired and just needed to rest for tomorrow.

"Are your rooms okay guys?" Asked one of the hosts.

"Yes they are Joon Hyung, thank you very much and your parent's holiday house is very beautiful."

"Thank you Jimin. You guys, if you need anything feel free to ask." They all nodded and continued with their dinner.

Jungkook and Jimin's room...

The couple was cuddling inbed with Jungkook playing with Jimin's hair while Jimin's head was on jungkook's lap.

Min..

Yeah..

"Are you happy?"

Jimin raised his head from jungkook's lap to look at him.. " Well...uhmm.. Let's see I'm attending one of the best colleges in Soeul, I've gained amazing friends my baby bear is still the best though. Said jimin with a smile hearing a low "of course" from Jungkook.. and not to forget my amazing handsome and hot boyfriend  so yeah I guess I am happy, why do you ask?"

"I'm asking because I know that  it might be difficult being in a secret relationship with me right now you know, not being able to show my love for you in public frustrates me so I can't imagine how you must be feeling." Jungkook diverted his eyes from Jimin not wanting him to see the sadness in his eyes.

"Well I think dating that b**che's fiance ain't that bad you know especially when he's all mine. Jungkook laughed at that.

"You are not capable of having a serious conversation are you.." Said Jungkook with a smile.

"Come on Bun we are here to have fun and forget about our problems for a little while so let's do just that ok." Said Jimin while packing jungkook's lips.

"Now let's sleep, tomorrow is another day huh."

No no no Mr, that pack was not appropriate for saying goodnight to your "amazing handsome and hot boyfriend"...

"What have I done, I shouldn't have fed your ego this much." Jungkook was now hovering over Jimin while giving him butterfly kisses all over his face and Jimin was a giggling mess. Finally he captured his lips which led to a hot steamy make out session.

Morning came and Jimin was wide awake and Jungkook fast asleep so instead of waking him up, he decided to go and check on his  best friend coz they haven't had time to chat in this past few weeks.