Chapter 12

Jimin just finished feeding his mother, now he was sitting on the same bed his mother was sitting on.

"Mommy I don't know the actual diagnosis of your illness even the doctors cannot find the reason why you are like this.. it's so hard mama I don't know how to help you." Jimin was now sobbing like a baby.

"You know I am getting married in a few days to Taemin hyung and you won't be there to hold my hand and give me your endless advises." Jimin chuckled and tears kept falling endlessly.. " I know it's not the typical fairy tale but a marriage of convenience but I would have really loved for you to walk me down the aisle.. oh mama what did we do to deserve this, why is our lives so difficult." Jimin dropped his head on his mother's lap and sobbed non stop..

After a while he stopped crying not because he felt better but because there were no tears and he was exhausted to say the least and when he lifted his head from his mother's lap, he found tears flowing effortlessly from her eyes and that broke him to million pieces and he threw himself on her.

                        🌱🌱🌱

It's been so long since we got together like this,, I just wish Mimi and Tae were here you know...

I'm sorry Hyung's I know it is my fault but I didn't mean to divide the group...

No no no Kook it's not your fault and the group ain't divided just that... y..you know the situation between you and Mimi and well I don't think Tae is ready to see you yet...

I totally understand. If I was on his shoes I wouldn't want to see me either...

Don't say that Kook. It wasn't your fault just that your...yo... ok I'm sorry but your father is an a**hole...

That he is ... Jungkook chuckled

And as for Tae well he's going to come around, he knows you are a good person it's just that the circumstances were not in your favor...

Yeah I don't think he will, I broke Jimin's heart after promising not to...

The friends continued having a conversation, talking about Jimin and Jungkook's situation. How sorry they are that they can't help in any way.

Jungkook couldn't tell them anything about his wedding that was nearing because of the situation between him and Jimin and their friends don't want to be In  the middle of the whole thing.

Later that day...

Jungkook I've been waiting for you for about an hour where have you been..?

Not now Jess let's just get this over and done with...

I know you don't want this Kookie but you better get used to it because you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life and besides I heard your low life boyfie has already moved on and is getting married to a certain doctor...

Choose whatever cake you want, I couldn't careless anyway...

Fine whatever but you better put a smile on that handsome face of yours, the baker is coming and I don't want you to embarrass me.. Jungkook scoffed and sat down.

                        🌱🌱🌱

Jimin was busy preparing for his wedding, even though it was just a marriage of convenience but Taemin had convinced him to enjoy the preparations so here he is shopping for wedding suits with his best friend.