VIII || WHO TO TRUST?

Please note: This story may contain errors and grammatical mistakes. Your understanding and patience are appreciated as this is a work in progress.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Aiesha sat in the backseat of her father's car, her mind still reeling from everything her dad had just told her.

The truth behind their family's history, the deep-rooted rivalry with the Lazzaros-it was overwhelming.

Sinubukan niyang pag tagpi tagpiin lahat ng yon, pero para sa kanya ay may kulang parin and now, her father was taking her to the Alvarez Organization.

Alam niya kung ano ang ibig sabihin non. Buong buhay niya itinago sa kanya ng magulang niya ang lahat ng tungkol sa pamilya nila. But today was different. Her dad had finally decided it was time for her to see the truth up close.

"Are you ready?" Her dad asked as they approached the building.

Aiesha nodded, though she wasn't entirely sure. Her heart raced as they pulled up to the headquarters.

It's a big structured building surrounded by high walls this was the core of the Alvarez organization, the place where decisions were made, alliances forged, and enemies crushed.

Elias stepped out of the car and motioned for Aiesha to follow. The guards at the gate didn't say a word as they passed, but their eyes lingered on Aiesha longer than she liked.

She could feel the weight of their gazes as if they knew she didn't belong here yet.

Inside, the building was sleek and modern, with sharp lines and dark wood accents. Everything felt cold, and calculated, like the heart of the family it represented. Her dad led her down a long hallway, the sound of their footsteps echoing through the quiet space.

Nang maka hinto sila sa tapat ng malaking double door, muling hinarap ni elias si aiesha, "Before we go in, there's something you should know."

Aiesha frowned. "What is it?"

"You're not going to be alone in there," her dad said, his expression serious.

"Your friends Yves, Solace, and Shee they're already here. They've been involved in this for a while now."

Aiesha froze from what she had heard. "What!? They know about this?"

"They've known longer than you think," her dad said quietly.

"Matagal na silang parte ng organization, kasama ang mga magulang nila. They've been helping from the inside, keeping an eye on you, and watching the Lazzaros."

Aiesha felt like the ground had been pulled out from under her.

Yves, Solace, and Shee her closest friends......had been part of this the whole time?

How had they kept it from her? Why hadn't they told her? She felt a sudden rush of betrayal mixed with confusion. Everything felt like a lie.

"Bakit hindi nila sakin sinabi la-lahat!?" Aiesha's voice shook. "Why didn't you tell me Dad?"

"We were protecting you," her dad said. "They were protecting you. We didn't want to drag you into this world unless it was necessary."

"But they lied to me," Aiesha whispered, her eyes wide.

"Hindi sila nag sinungaling, Aiesha. Hindi lang nila masabi sayo ang lahat. Pero ngayon iba na dahil handa kana at alam kong kaya mo nang intindihin lahat."

Without waiting for her response, Her dad pushed open the doors. Inside, the room was large, with a long conference table in the center.

Several people were gathered around it, Lahat sila ay napunta ang attention kay aiesha nang pumasok ito.