XXVI || Home

Please note: This story may contain errors and grammatical mistakes. Your understanding and patience are appreciated as this is a work in progress.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

The sounds of construction noises had become background music for Maxine and her friends over the past few weeks as they continued gathering information about the new organization.

With each passing day, the anticipation grew. Not only were they uncovering more secrets about their enemies, but their headquarters was finally nearing completion.

Naka focus rin si maxine sa guma-gawa ng headquarters nila sinisiguro niya na tama at nasa ayos ang lahat. They’d hired a construction company from overseas, specifically choosing one with no ties to their parents’ businesses.

Their identities were kept secret throughout the process, and they had taken care to keep their surnames far from any paperwork.

The last thing they wanted was for their families to get suspicious. After all, kilalang kilala ang mga pamilya nila sa business world.

Ngayong araw tapos na ang pag renovate sa headquarters nila kaya lahat sila ay nasa labas at pinag mamasdan ang bago nilang HQ, mukang normal lang ito sa labas at napapalibutan ng maraming puno.

It was the perfect cover. No one would ever suspect that this seemingly ordinary house was, in fact, a fortress.

“Looks like just another house in the middle of nowhere,” Skye remarked, hands in her pockets as she admired the exterior.

Solace, standing beside her, nodded in approval. “Exactly. No one will ever suspect anything. Ang normal lang tignan dito sa labas”

The outside of the headquarters was purposely designed to blend in-trees surrounded the property, and the building itself looked like a typical countryside home. But as they walked through the front door, the transformation was immediate.

Inside, the place was anything but ordinary. The moment they stepped inside, they were greeted by the rich, luxurious decor. The interior screamed elegance with a dark, mafia-inspired aesthetic. Velvet curtains, marble floors, chandeliers, and gold accents filled the space, giving off a powerful, imposing vibe.

Maxine led the group through the spacious entryway, taking in the sleek, polished look. “This place is perfect,” she said quietly, but with a proud smile tugging at her lips.

Aiesha, walking beside her, glanced around in awe. “It’s like a mansion disguised as a normal house. I still can’t believe we pulled this off.”

Maxine turned to Aiesha, eyes flicking toward her with a hint of mischief. “And the best part? Your room’s right across from mine.”

Aiesha smirked, bumping her shoulder against Maxine’s. “Convenient.”

Not far from them, Cole and Yves were walking together, admiring the space. Naging mas okay ang pakikitungo nila sa isa't isa after nung nangyari sa rooftop at sa mga naka lipas na araw mas nagiging komportable na ulit sila sa isa't isa.

“Looks like we’re roommates… or rather, room-neighbors,” Cole teased, glancing over at Yves.

Yves laughed softly. “I suppose it’s fitting. At least now you can’t hide from me.”

Habang sa kabilang banda naman, maririnig nanaman ang pag tatalo nila skye at solace, “I can’t believe I have to be across from you,” reklamo ni skye at umirap pa,

“You’re the one who’s going to have to deal with me,” Solace shot back with a grin, lightly punching her arm.

On the other side of the room, Gian and Shee walked in comfortable silence, sa kanilang walo sila lang kasing dalawa ang nasa tunay na relasyon kaya okay lang sa kanila ang set up nila ngayon.

As the group continued to explore, they reached the centerpiece of the headquarters....the training grounds.

It had been designed with state of the art equipment, machines that could simulate combat scenarios, and tools for advanced tactical training. It was everything they needed to prepare for whatever lay ahead.

“This place is a fortress,” Cole said, whistling as she took in the array of weapons displayed on the walls. Guns, knives, bombs, everything they could possibly need for a mission was carefully stored and ready for use.

“And everything is locked down with biometrics,” Maxine added, showing them how each room was accessed by scanning one of their hands. “No one gets in unless we let them.”

The group nodded in agreement. The biometric locks were a crucial feature, security was their top priority, especially with their parents' eyes constantly on them.

Their tour continued through the rest of the house. There was a cinema room where they could relax after missions, an arcade for when they needed a break from the seriousness of their lives, and even a bar fully stocked for when they wanted to unwind.

In the backyard, a pristine infinity swimming pool glistened under the sun, surrounded by lounge chairs and a small cabana.

It was the perfect spot to relax and forget, only for a little while.

Skye let out a low whistle as she leaned against the doorframe, habang pinag mamasdan ang paligid “I could get used to this.”

Solace rolled her eyes. “Wag ka nga diyan, ang dami pa kaya nating gagawin.”

Skye smirked. “Always ruining my fun, Solace.”

But Solace’s lips twitched into a smile as they followed the group back inside.

Huling pinuntahan nila ang kwarto na nasa pinaka dulo ng hallway sa first floor. The walls were lined with every type of weapon imaginable, guns, explosives, blades, and the air was thick with a sense of power.

This was where they would prepare for their missions, where they would arm themselves for whatever came next.

“I still can’t believe we managed to pull this off,” Aiesha said softly, habang pinag mamasdan ang paligid.

Maxine, standing beside her, gave her a small, reassuring smile. “We’ve worked hard to get here. Now we need to make sure we’re ready for anything.”

The room fell into a quiet hush as everyone nodded in agreement. Mabigat para sa kanilang lahat to dahil hindi lang kapakanan nila ang nakasalalay dito pati narin ang kapakanan ng mga pamilya nila.

After nang pag uusap nila nag kanya kanya na ulit sila at pumasok sa mga sariling mga kwarto, pero si maxine ayaw pang humiwalay kay aiesha.

Aiesha caught Maxine’s eye, a small smile playing on her lips. “I guess we’re officially neighbors now.”

Maxine chuckled softly, her voice low. “Seems like it.”

For a brief moment, the world outside the headquarters didn’t matter. They were safe here, surrounded by their friends, in a place they had built for themselves.

And as Maxine looked at Aiesha, she couldn’t help but feel that, despite everything, this was exactly where she wanted to be.

------------------------------------------------------

(Ang sabaw ko today sorryyy😣)

● Don’t forget to vote, like, and drop a comment if you love the story, your support means everything, and keep the updates coming!