Gay- Rex's POV

I take my eyes off the screen when Aiden screeches. I turn around to look at whatever was offending him and my breath catches in my throat. I take a good look at her, because that's the most I'm allowed to do.

She's wearing a short black dress that stops at her mid-thigh and hugs all her curves. Her dark brown hair is curled, her lips a deep red. She looks like an angel sent down from heaven. "You look pretty." Fuck, you pervert. I clear my throat, trying not make my arousal too obvious. She always leaves me with blue balls. I tell her to go and that I'll handle Aiden.

Fuck, I wish the kiss was for me. I take another deep breath and face Aiden, whose face is a mask of pure anger. "What the hell, man," he pushes me on the chest, making me stumble a little. "Why would you let her leave? Didn't you see her? She looks like a fucking magnet for douchy guys."

Guys like us, you mean. I obviously do not say it out loud because that would just anger him further. Instead, I choose to be wise. "You can't dictate her life like that, man. She's an adult."

"A pocket sized adult. Someone could easily drug with the tiniest amount of drug." Well, she is pretty small in size, which according to me is adorable because that means I can carry her around all the time. But I won't because I'm not allowed to do so.

"Dude, what do you think they're gonna do," I scrunch my nose. "Do each other's homeworks? It's a CALTECH party, they're all nerds. Nothing bad will happen at a nerd party."

Aiden sniggers and give me a nod. "Yeah, that's a good one mate. Nerds." He checks his phone and frowns. "Do you wanna go to football house party? I really wanted to go but now I'm not sure. What if Lily needs me?"

"She's going to be fine. Come on let's go. It'll take your mind off her."

I manage to drag him to the party and he immediately gets drunk. Great now I'm the designated driver. I slowly sip on the whiskey, making sure not to get drunk. And not even an hour later I'm tipsy and making out with a brunette. "Lily," I groan as I suck her lips.

The girl pulls away and corrects me. "Actually it's Amy." Fuck. She then tries to kiss me again but I move away.

"No, I'm not in the mood anymore."

The girl frowned. "But we can have so much fun," she drags her nails on my chest.

I move away from her, shaking my head and try to find Aiden. And the bastard is right there in the middle of the dance floor, grinding with a blonde. So I just leave him a text and go home.

I take a cold shower as soon as I get home. Then I change into my team hoodie and sweatpants and drink a glass of water, and that's when the bell rings. I get up to check who it is and to my surprise, it's Lily, hanging off of another man's arms.

"Heyyyy Rex," her voice is slurred and eyes are unfocused.

"Are you drunk?"

Lily stays quiet and just smiles at me. But the boy holding her gives me a sheepish smile. "I was just gone for fifteen minutes and when I come back she's had a beer and two tequila shots. So I brought her home."

I nod and snatch my girl, not my girl, out of his arms. "And you are?"

"Oliver, Lily's friend." He wanted to shake my hand, judging by his hand hanging in front of me but I ignore it and shut the door in his face. Then I place Lily on the couch.

I get up to get her some water but she clutches my wrist and pulls me close. "I know your secret," she whispers conspiratorially.

Fuck how did she know? "What secret?"

She just giggles. "I know you're gay and you and Aiden are dating. I think it's cute."

I scrunch my face in disgust. Gay and dating Aiden? If I were gay I'd be dating someone way hotter. Like Henry Cavill. "I'm not gay."

She shushed me. "It's okay. I won't tell anyone." Then her face got adorably serious. "And I know why you didn't make it public.".

I raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

She gives a wide cheeky grin. "Because the NFL scouts are both looking out for you and Aiden. And you're afraid that no team would sign contracts with openly gay football players."

Her mind works even when she's drunk. That's actually a pretty solid reason to not come out. Too bad I'm not in the closet. "Right, but I'm not gay. And neither is Aiden."

She just gives me another lazy smile. "Sure you're not." Then she frowns. "I feel hot, do you feel hot?"

"No, I think it's pretty chilly." And she's naked. Great. I close my eyes, going against every one of my urges to look at her lingerie covered body. Why's she wearing sexy underwear anyway?

"I'm cold now."

I mentally roll my eyes and take off my hoodie. "Here wear this," I blindly forward my hoodie towards her and she snatches it out of my arms.

"You're hot," she squeals and even dares to touch my abs. I have to fight every instinct that tells me to take her to my bed. "If you weren't gay and not dating Aiden then maybe we could've been a thing, you know. I always thought you're so pretty." She likes me? So does that mean I can make a move on her? Should I? No that would be crazy, she's drunk. This is a crazy drunk person's ramblings.

Instead I ask for confirmation to open my eyes. "Are you wearing it?"

She hiccups. "Yeah."

I open my eyes and take in the absolutely adorable sight. She's drowning in my hoodie. It reaches her knees, how cute. But then she ruins my mood by opening her mouth. "So what's your major?" Even drunk Lily is a nerd. "No don't tell me, let me guess."

I just nod helplessly. I don't know how to handle this girl.

"Maths and statistics! Like Aiden!"

"No."

"Law!"

"No."

"Biochemistry!"

I shake my head.

"Economics!"

I sigh. "No."

"Finance!"

I shake my head and that just upsets her. She pouts. I just want to kiss her. "So what's your major then?"

"Sociology."

She goes quiet and stares at me quizzically. But then she shrugs and pats my shoulder, is she comforting me for my not smart major? But whatever it is, I like having her hand on my body. "But it's not like you need a degree. You're going to be an NFL player, huh?" The smirk on her face is pretty disturbing but I just nod. "You just need to hide that you're gay."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not gay."

"Shh, it's alright. I know."

I grit my teeth. "I'm not gay!"

"Okay," she raises her hand in a surrendering motion. "It's your life, whatever you say."

But I'm not listening to her. I'm staring at her creamy thighs that are exposed due when she lifts up her hands. Will she remember if I kiss her? She won't, but I shouldn't. "Let's get you to bed, hm?"

I guide her to her room and tuck her in. "Goodnight." I caress her hair, waiting for her to fall asleep. When she's finally asleep, I kiss her forehead and leave.

I go back to my room and wash my face. I'm not allowed to have her, I remind myself before dragging myself to bed as well.