Chapter 4

Hello! Sorry this is quite late :( I wanted to post it yesterday but I was tired after being in Alton towers :D I was with my school and spent most the time together iNightOwlHD !! It was fun :) anyways!! Let's start with the chapter already >~<

•••

((Marco's POV))

The class was nearly over, and I've been noticing Jean was acting a bit strange for the whole of it. I was trying to think back and remember if I offended him in any way. I didn't think I did...

"Hey, you ok?" I whispered to Jean

"Hu? Oh, Ye.." He answered, once again whispering as we tried not to get caught

"You seemed a bit upset all lesson. You sure?" I asked

"Bott, Kirschtein. Why am I hearing whispered and mutters coming from your table?"

"Oh- I- we- uh-" I must've looked pretty nervous as Jean put his hand on my shoulder and began speaking

"I was asking about one of the notes, that I wasn't able to get down" he looked at me and nodded. I nodded back.

"Well ok, but next time, just ask after class" the teacher said in a monotoned voice, as he was turning back to the board.

I wrote on a scrap piece of paper and passed it onto Jean.

((Jean's POV))

Marco passed a little note to me.
It read
'Thanks for saving me, and I'm sorry'

I wrote one back to him, that read
'It's ok, I mean we are friends after all :) best friends even maybe?'

He smiled at me after reading the note and putting it in his pocket. I smiled back. I love his warm and bright smile.. It seriously makes my day!

After class I suggested we get lunch at a nearby café, and Marco agreed. We headed out, but it was pouring.

"Umm, I've got an umbrella... Is where in my locker"

As I searched through my locker, I couldn't find a single umbrella.. Not like there's be more but still.

"And..?" Marco questioned me

"No luck" I answered, turning back to him, "I guess we'll have to just run"

He just looked at me like I was crazy... Well, I think I'd do the same if someone told me that, considering how bad it was raining.

I grabbed his hand, not caring about what anyone else would say, and pulled him towards the café.

We ran across the street, thankfully not too far. It felt so romantic.
No Jean, stop. He doesn't like you that way.
I was laughing as I saw Marco try not to get soaked. It was.. Cute.

We reached the café and ran into it as fast as possible
"You weirdo!" He said to me in a playful manner.

"It was worth it though!" I replied.

We ordered a coffee each, before sitting down at a table right next to the window. It felt really nice. The warm lighting, the atmosphere. It felt amazing. Oh, and since Marco was with me, it was automatically amazing.

We sat there in silence, before Marco spilt his coffee all over himself. I let out a quiet giggle, chocking on my coffee before helping Marco tidy the mess up.

Marco's face turned a dark red shade, as we walked out of the café and headed back to class. Only one lesson left and then it's the weekend. I couldn't wait!