Chapter 24

((Jean's POV))

A few days passed, and I was visiting Marco at the hospital again. I bought some flowers on the way there and entered the hospital. The usual white and lifeless hospital.

Heading towards Marco's room, I clutched the bouquet of flowers in my hands and hoped for the best. Maybe Marco would wake up from the coma he was in.

No luck today. I entered the room and sighed, seeing his pale body still lying in that damn bed. That damn bed I saw every day. That damn bed he wouldn't wake up on. That damn bed.

The nurse smiled at me and took the flowers, going out with them. She soon came back and put them in a vase of fresh water. I thanked her and she nodded, walking off.

I say besides the bed and grabbed Marco's hand, gently squeezing it, waiting for him to squeeze my hand back. No luck.

"I was an idiot right? When you wake up we can talk all about it... Unless you can hear me that it... If you can, I'm pot ably boring you" I said softly and laughed, trying to keep the tears back, "everyday I apologise huh? Every day the same story.. You know, I just want you to know how much I love you, that's all..."

I bit my lip and stayed silent. The tears threatening to spill, just like every day.

Those daily visits were also having effect on my learning, I was getting worse and worse, tired every day, eyes always red, and I was constantly nearly in tears in classes.

I just couldn't help it though.

I found him more important than school.

It was time to go now, though. I held his hand tight and smiled, "please wake up soon, please"

•••
I'm sorry these are so short but I can't really do it otherwise.. I just really can't..