Chaper 19

((Jean's POV))

Valentine's Day was amazing, but now it was time to go to back to school.

I groaned as my alarm went off, and sat up, leaning on my elbows. I yawned and rubbed my eyes then began getting out of bed.

Marco was already up and I joined him on the couch. He was drinking some coffee and there was another cup, this one for me.

I smiled and took a sip, then yawned, "I'm not a morning person.."

He chuckled and set his, now empty, cup on the table, "I can see that. We have 30 minutes before the first lesson today, so at least you have a bit of time to wake up"

"Wait.. Have we got that teacher?"

"Yep, that teacher"

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. Thinking about that teacher. By now, I've learnt that he absolutely hates me. I'd usually get in trouble for not understanding the work, while another student will say the same thing and what happens? He helps them without a word. What happens with me? I get a lecture about paying attention. He pissed me off so bad, but I had I deal with him every single Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

--Time Skip--

I walked into the classroom, not many people in yet. This was he couldn't even have a go at me for being late, as I was clearly 10 minutes early.

Me and Marco sat in our usually seats at the back of the class and took our art books out. The teacher walked up to me and I sighed then looked up, "yes?"

"Well done for being early for once?" He said, in his usual, monotoned voice.

I rolled my eyes at him once he turned away and stuck my middle finger up at him. I heard quiet laughs, giggles, and snickers across the people in the class, including Marco. I quickly looked down, avoiding the teacher's glare, "Mr. Kirschtein?"

"Yes..?"

"Would you like to explain what you just did?"

I saw Marco trying to hold in his laughter, next to me, "no, I'm fine"

"No, I'm happy to hear"

"But I'm happy not telling you"

Marco burst out laughing and got the teacher to turn from me to him, "and you, Mr. Bott, why are you laughing?"

Marco calmed down and wiped his years before sitting up straight and answering, "heh.. I.. I just found something funny" hit face turned red as the teacher walked away. The class was now laughing at the two of us.. But, no one else got in trouble.

--Time Skip--

After most of the class was out, me and Marco had to stay behind, meaning we'll be late for our next class. We got a quick lecture about behaving. I rolled my eyes and walked out the class, Marco following.

For the rest of the day, I was a little mad at the teacher, but Marco surely didn't fail at trying to cheer me up. After lessons, I came back to the room and flopped onto the couch. Marco was in his extra classes, and an idea popped into my head.

I quickly got up and went to the kitchen. I decided to try and cook something for Marco.

I took out a cook book from where Marco kept it. He never really used it so I decided to make it useful today.

--Time skip--
((Marco's POV))

I came back from my class, tired as ever. When I entered the room I smelt food. It wasn't microwave food, nor was it burnt food. For a second I thought someone else cooked, but when I saw Jean taking two plates of pasta to the table, my eyes widened in shock.

"Did you just cook this?" I asked in disbelief.

Jean smiled, "yep.. And I didn't burn the dorm down!" He said proudly.

I chuckled and sat down at the table, after I put my bag somewhere on the floor. It smelt amazing, and when Jean sat down I tried it. It tasted as good as it smelt. I smiled and leaned over to give Jean a kiss.

"This was delicious" I said, as I finished the meal and leaned back in the chair, "how did you even know how to make it?" I asked, curiously.

"Well.. I found your cook book, and decided I could try and use it! It was pretty easy to be honest" he answered. He stood up and took the plates to the kitchen, then washed them up.

"Thanks" I smiled at him, "great way to be welcomed back" I chuckled and he shot me a smile from the kitchen.

•••

oops.. I'm getting lazy at updating, and I've got homework :/ sorry!