Chapter 18

((Jean's POV))

I changed out of the suit and jumped onto the couch, besides Marco. I wrapped my arm around his waist to pull him closer, then gave him a peck on the lips. He slimed at me and turned back to the TV.

"What are you watching?" I ask curiously

"Something I just turned on.. But I've got an idea, what about we watch this" he stood up and walked over to our room. He came back shortly with a DVD in his hand. I couldn't quite make out what it was.

"And that is..?"

"A random chick flick Amanda got me.. I don't know why I kept it but I thought we could watch it?" He suggested

"Sure"

He put the CD in and quickly grabbed a box of tissues then sat back down.

"Wait, popcorn!" he exclaimed and ran to the kitchen to make some. I chuckled and looked at the box of tissues, 'will I need it? Nah' I thought and looked at the kitchen. Marco came out with a bowl of popcorn soon and we began watching.

--Time Skip--

The film finished and my face was completely covered in tears, my vision blurry, my nose stuffed, and a lump in my throat. Marco was similar.

"Damn.." I said through my tears as the two of us started at the, now blank, TV, "I never thought I'd cry so much over a film" I say wiping my tears away and blowing my nose for the 100th time. By now it was already sore, and my eyes were red.

"Why did Amanda give me this?" He said through tears, still crying, "what the hell?" He said confused. I chuckled at him and stood up then took the empty bowl to the kitchen.
I put it in the sink, and decided to wash it later.. Or leave it to Marco.. That's also an option I guess...

After a bit of calming down, laughing, and regretting watching this film, we watched let the TV play in the background as we talked.

"So, what do you plan on doing after college?" I ask Marco

"Well I want to be an artist" he chuckled, "more specifically, maybe a fashion designer, as I'm taking fashion classes actually"

"Really?" I asked, shocked, "how did I not know?"

He laughed and ruffled up my hair. I ducked a little to escape his hand but failed. "So what about you?" He asked

"Eh, I'm not sure actually.. But I've got time, we have over a year left, right?"

He looked at me and frowned, "well, you do have to decided a bit earlier, so you can take some extra classes, in case, and overall you should really start thinking about it" he 'lectured' me.

"Yea, yea, I know.." I looked at the time on my phone, "hey, shall we go to sleep? I'm kinda tired" he got up and stretched then went to get changed. I did the same after him and he went over to his bed. He lied down, "coming?" He asked, inviting me over.

I smiled and popped in, kissing him then turning around, away from him. He wrapped his arm around my hairy and pulled me closer. I could feel the warmth of his body, which made my cheeks slightly pink as I smiled to myself.

I love you Marco

•••

Heh, sorry this isn't too long or too good but Idek.. I don't have an excuse xD
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Have a nice day :)