Chapter 7

Hello! This chapter took quite a while, but I knew exactly what I was going to write (for once) and I had it all planned out so that's a change. It did take a while, but 900 words!! That's like.. Wow... I'm actually so proud/shocked but then again happy :) anyways have a nice time... Btw, would you rather me out A/N at the start, or end?
I feel like at the start it takes away the 'continuation' feel, but at the end it takes away the 'dun dun Dunn' feel if there's a cliff hanger/plot twist.. Tell me ;-;
-Matteh

((Jean's POV))

It was the 24th December, and today was the day of the party. It was moved to the 24th, and to Levi's house. Yes, Professor Levi was hosting the party at him house. That bastard Eren is always hanging around Profess- ok, let me just call him Levi. He always hangs around Levi and has probably been nagging him, until Levi got pissed off and allowed it in his house. We are going for 5pm today, and staying over night then going home in the evening, tomorrow.

It was 2:30pm and me and Marco started getting ready. It didn't say how to dress on the invitation, except that we have to wear a Christmas jumper, therefore we just went casual.

I put on some black skinny jeans, and a red Christmas jumper, with white 'christmas' patterns. I styled my hair slightly back. Pretty much what I do everyday.

Marco was wearing black trousers and a green Christmas jumper with some reindeers. He looked kind of cute, to be honest.

I was looking at Marco.. No adoring him, when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Eren.

Eren: Are you all still coming?

Oh great, he started a group conversation...

Sasha: of course! But will there be food?

Eren: what would a party be with you food!

Sasha: so that's a yes?

Eren: Yea

Marco: Ye, me and Jean are gonna be there in 30 mins or so!

Eren: so horse face is coming?

Jean: not funny Eren...

Honestly, I don't even look like a horse... He's seriously got some sort of a problem.

Eren: calm down horsey! And don't worry, I made sure they'll be some hay especially for you XD

Jean: ...

Marco: ok, calm down boys

Eren: hehe.. See you later then

I put my phone away, and it started vibrating again. It must've been others replying. I put it on silent, and in my pocket.

((Marco's POV))

We were about to leave. I took a few of the presents, and Jean took the rest. We walked up to the car, I opened the car and we put all the present in the back.

I started driving, since Jean hasn't got a licence, and then he turned to me.

"Uh.. We.. Well you know, I-I'll drive you around some day" he said, with a light shade of pink covering his cheeks.

I chuckled at then replied, "And you know that I don't mind driving you around"

We both laughed and stayed silent for a few minutes. The silence was getting very awkward so I decided to speak.

"So... Um, you know when we stay over, there are enough rooms for us all to sleep in pairs.. Will you be sharing the room with me? Or have you got someone else in mind?" oh no.. I sound like a pervert now...

Jean blushed again

"No! I don't mean it like that! I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable.. Like I don't mind. If you maybe want to share a room with anyone else just go ahead.. Like maybe Mikasa? Haha she is pretty cute" And I just lied..
'What are you doing Marco?!' I thought before Jean spoke

"Yeah.. She is kind of cute"

At that moment, I knew my James with him lowered by... Well any amount that I had before.

((Jean's POV))

"Yeah.. She is kind of cute" I said
'Why did you just lie to Marco, Jean?! Of course you don't find her cute... You're gay' I though. Unfortunately I couldn't tell Marco.. Or anyone else. The whole college, and my old high school thinks I like Mikasa.. Yea, good luck with telling them different now. My life was a big lie. There wasn't a single person who knows the truth, and if they do, they don't want to know me anymore.

We arrived at Levi's house 10 minutes early. I knocked on the door, with Marco next to me holding a few of the presents.

No answer.

I knocked again.

After a long pause, I was about to knock the third time. I started thinking that idiot, Eren, gave us the wrong address. Then the door FINALLY opened.
"Took you long enough" I muttered, while walking past Eren, who was holding the door open.

People started coming, we all 'exchanged' gifts. I forgot Marco's present but it was ok as he forgot mine too.

[A/N sorry I can't be bothered to write about the meal, and presents and all]

After everyone finished eating, Eren and Levi started to tidy the table up. They weren't coming back for a few minutes now, but no one seemed to notice. I felt like annoying Eren therefore I decided to help. I grabbed a few plates and started walking towards the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen I saw something I didn't really want to. My eyes widened before I ran out, closes the door and leaves against it.
'I didn't just see...' I thought, 'Eren.. Levi... Making out...?'
Then the door opened and I feel into the kitchen. This time with Levi standing above me and grabbing me by my wrist. I have to say, his grip was actually hurting me. I was rather confused, then I saw Levi nodding to Eren, who took a knife out. And I mean one of the huge butcher knives. I was getting rather nervous now. Eren placed one finger on my mouth, implying for me to stay quiet, and Levi whispered,
"Never tell anyone about this. If you do, your little secret might magically be spread around"