Chapter 20

((Jean's POV))

Lately, Marco has become friends with Eren, which I'm clearly not fond of. They haven't been hanging out much, but surely it's more than before.

The weather was beginning to get nicer, and it was a sunny Saturday. Marco was going to hang out with Mikasa and Eren. I decided to go, just because I had nothing else to do.

"Why are we going again?" I asked, while sighing

"Because he's a good friend that I want to hang out with, and you're coming along because you wanted to" he replied.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked out the dorm, with my hands in my pockets.

We walked to the park, where Mikasa and Eren were already. Marco greeted them, and I greeted Mikasa, but just shot a glare at Eren, which he gladly returned.

The four of us headed to the empty playground. For some reason no one was there, and so I sat on the swing, besides Marco. Eren and Mikasa stood beside them.

We just talked for quite some while, and me and Eren hadn't fought yet. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation completely, and I was more focused on my swing, which was squeaking. Let's just say, it was entertaining.

Eren seemed to get annoyed and glared at me. I smirked and started moving the swing more, making it squeak more. Marco didn't seem to mind, just like Mikasa, or they just didn't want to be rude.

Suddenly Eren stepped forward, interrupting Marco's and Mikasa's conversation, and pushed me back, and off the swing.

"What the fuck was that for?" I asked, still lying in the ground.

"You're being annoying" he replied bluntly and returned to where he was standing. I smirked and Marco helped me up. Him and Mikasa sighed and carried in their conversation.

--Time Skip--

Every now and then I looked over to Eren, but he ignored me. Soon him and Mikasa has to go, and so we let them go, but we stayed.

"I'm sorry" Marco said, followed by a giggle.

"For?"

"For making you spend so long with him" he looked at the time on his phone, "over an hour" he added.

"Eh, it wasn't that bad, I guess" I replied with a shrug.

He turned to me, "but I can reward you for not getting in too much trouble". He leaned over to me and kissed me. I placed a hand on his hips, moving him from the other swing, onto my lap. He tangled his fingers in my hair and we gradually deepened the kiss before we both landed on the ground.

We both burst out laughing, but Marco grabbed my jacket and kissed me again, this time only for a moment before getting up.

He helped me up and laughed, "we should start going back, huh?" He suggested. I nodded and we went back to our dorm.

•••
Woop woop!!
The chapter is finally here :D honestly, lately I've been struggling quite a bit, and I've not been on wattpad for about a week (like I haven't gotten any girl to read ;-;) but I'm back! And I think I'll be reading again xD