Chapter 21

((Marco's POV))

I walked around the shop wth Jean, in the Easter alley. He didn't seem as excited as me, but I could still see him smiling as I looked at all the things, occasionally putting something in the trolley.

"Aww! Jean look at those!" I said, looking at some decorative chickens. I brought them closer to him, then as he examined them, I kissed him.

We headed to the till and payed for all the thing we got. They were mainly Easter related, but I mean, who doesn't love Easter?

When we returned home, I sat on the ground, like a little child, ad patted the spot next to me for Jean to sit down too. Reluctantly, he did sit down next to me. I gave him a quick kiss for a reward and began unpacking what we just bought.

After unpacking it all, we began decorating the place seen as Easter was just around the corner.

--Time Skip--

I woke up on Easter, a lot earlier and got out of bed, trying not to wake up Jean. I started hiding Easter eggs all around the dorm then waited for Jean to wake up.

Once he woke up, I walked over to the bed, "good morning"

He yawned and sat up, looking at me, so I carried on, "I've got a task for you"

"So early?" He complained.

I ignored him, "I hid eggs everywhere, and you've got 10 minutes to find as many. You will get a reward for each egg you find" I explained, excitedly.

Jean sighed and got up, "so when's my time starting?" He asked.

"You're 6 seconds in" I said with a smile and giggled at when Jean got up and began searching. There were 20 total, and he had already found the 5 easy ones after 1 minute.

It got a little harder after he found the easiest ones, but I was actually impressed at how many he managed to find. He found 17 total.

After I had got the other 3, it was time for the rewards. Jean passed me all the eggs and I smiled, placing them aside. I leaned closer to Jean and gave him 17 quick pecks on the lips, one for every egg.

"Here, that was your reward" I said, happily.

Jean just smiled and grabbed one of the eggs, opening it and eating it, "I can eat these now, right?"

I giggled and nodded. Jean was such a dork.

•••

You all hate me right?
Oh well.. This book is ending soon anyways ;-; it was actually fun righting it if I'm honest.. Hehe, I should be publishing the next few chapters soon (I hopeeeee)