Chapter 12

((Jean's POV))

As Marco spun the bottle, it landed on me. Me and Marco say next to each other so all eyes were in our direction.

Marco leaned in to kiss me on the cheek when suddenly he placed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened but I kissed back.

"M-Marco?" I stuttered.. Great. Because everyone looking at us wasn't enough.

"Jean, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" He looked at me while holding my hand.

I heard a few 'aww's and 'so cute's. I started blushing and answered him, "of course. I'd love to" I grabbed him by his waist and kissed him.

((Marco's POV))

When I heard those two words 'of course' I was couldn't be happier today. I blushed as Jean kissed me passionately. I kissed back. For the rest of the game we both held hands.

Later on we ate something and headed back to our room. We held hands as we walked. Jean grabbed his key and kissed me then opened the door. I couldn't help, but smile.

"You know I had a crush on you ever since I opened that door for you, back in September at the start of school?" I told him.

He smiled, "same with me. The moment I saw those chocolate eyes of yours, those cute freckles, when I heard your beautiful voice for the first time, when I heard your name, when I saw your drawings, I'm so glad we got snowed in" I blushed all those compliments

"I know right, no school" I joked, and laughed. He laughed with me

"You dummy, we wouldn't have school anyways"
[A/N Ahhhh I know I messed up in the last chapter saying they haven't got classes because of being snowed in. I forgot it was Christmas sorry!]
"Also, that was clever of you.. You are clever so it should've been a surprise"

We both flopped on my bed then Jean put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. Even though I'm slightly taller, I felt protected in his arms. We cuddled together for a while before I stood up to make some food,
"I'm starving" I said

"Can I help?" He asked me

I smiled, "of course you can!"

We made some food together. It was cute to see him try, and fail, but still try. He was trying his best to make me some food.
"You haven't been cooking much have you?" I asked while cutting some vegetables

"Well, not really. My mum always cooked for me and her.. Before you ask about my dad, I know nothing about him. Honestly I'm not wen sure how come I've never properly cooked before since I eat loads. What about you? Who taught you to cook?"

My expression changed. I never really told him about my parents before, "Well, when I was smaller, my dad died in an accident. That left me with my mum and my younger sister. My mum became really ill when I was 12, and that made me learn how to cook so I could feed me, my mum and my sister. My mum passed away after a few years which left me alone with my sister. I was forced to start cooking properly, and I taught my sister in case something happened to me" a year fell down my cheek as I spoke, which a alarmed Jean. He came to my side and hugged me. My head later in the crook of his neck. I didn't cry much, haut a few tears fell. I felt worse in the inside though. If I could I'd cry a river.

"It's ok, nothing will ever happen to you. As long as I'm here, nothing will be wrong. And it just was time for your parents. At least they saw you for a while. They saw that grow, even for the shortest time. But I won't ever let anything happen to you" he was running his hand through my hair, comforting me.

"You're gonna stay with me forever right? You're never going to leave me either" I cried more, completely covering his t-shirt in my tears.

"I promise" he whispered, "we're going to overcome anything, we're going to be fearless"

We stood there for a while, while I calmed down. His shirt was wet from my tears so he took it off.

"A-aren't you going to wear a shirt?" I asked, as I stared at him. He was actually pretty well built for someone who doesn't exactly work out much.

"Nah, I'll be ok" we went back to cooking and I showed him how hat to do next. Before we knew it, we made our first meal together.

After eating it I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink, I wash later. This was one of the rare times I faint wash up straight after eating, but I wanted to spend sown town with Jean.

We sat together on the couch. Jean with a controller in his hands which were rapped around me, and I had a book in my hands. As it got darker I closed the book and put it away. It was only 4pm but since it's the winter the days are shorter, and it's dark earlier. I watched him play for a few hours as we talked about random things. Later I yawned and placed my head against Jean's chest. I heard him chuckle and put the controller down.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "I love you Marco". We eventually lied down on the couch and fell asleep. Right before I fell asleep I muttered, "I love you too Jean"

•••

Woah! Daily updates?? Well nearly.. I'll try updating as often as possible since I have way too much time on holiday :/ I wanna go home ;-;
Anyways, yea I'll try updating as often as possible, and this chapter is slightly shorter because I wanted it to end on a rather cute note :3
Also this chapter is dedicated to CuriosityCat and @rgoldie !! I wanted to add it at the top but I can't from my phone :(