Chapter 23

((Marco's POV))

The moment I walked into that dorm, my heart sunk, shattered, died. No, no, no, no, no. Jean and Mikasa? No, Jean is gay... At least I thought so for the past few months.

Jean quickly got off the couch and ran to me, thankfully tripping in the process. That slowed him down just enough for me to walk away and out, "Jean don't touch me. I don't want to be touched by someone as disgusting as you ok?"

With that I left, pushing past the confused Eren. I heard Jean sigh behind me, and sped up to avoid him.

Running out the building, I felt a few tears run down my face, Warner than my red face. There were quite a few people outside, since it was a nice day- not for me though.

Someone I loved for enough time, just proved that he didn't love me back. Why would I be happy?

"Marco! I swear to god, I can explain! Don't make this like some cliché film and you'll answer with some 'I don't want to listen' crap!" I heard Jean shout.

People stared at us, and not just a few people, pretty much the whole street.

I didn't answer and Jean spoke again, "Marco God damn it, come here I can tell you what really happened!"

For now, he was the one making it seem like a cliché film, 'I'll explain'. There wasn't anything to explain and I didn't want to hear a lame excuse of 'she just pinned me down and kissed me out of no where. I didn't want it'.

Lies, lies, lies. Just like the last few months of my life.

To get away from Jean I ran through the park- the park where we shared so many memories together - yes, that park.

It wasn't helping me, and I began sobbing, but kept running. There was a road ahead and I headed there.

Once I reached it I ran, not even looking. I didn't have time. Jean was catching up.

"Marco stop!! There's a ca-"

Last words from Jean before everything turned dark for a moment.

It was dark everywhere, and suddenly some light blinded me. A quick film-like version of my life?

My first memories, both my parents there, and Amanda. I couldn't help but smile. Suddenly both my parents were gone. Just me and Amanda. She was sad for a bit, just like I was, but soon it was us two in the house, happy again.

Then I left her and went to college. I moved to this college-
And then Jean appeared. I felt more tears in my eyes but they wouldn't fall down. My vision became blurry and I couldn't see through all the tears.

Me and Jean, happily spending valentines night together. Then Easter, then today...

After that it went all dark again and I was stuck there. Just a void of nothingness. I could walk for ages and i wouldn't get anywhere. I wasn't even sure how far I've walked but it felt like hours, then I sat down.

Hugging my knees I started sobbing quietly, hearing the noises echo, until I fell asleep...

•••

Guys I was crying while writing his ;-;
Especially that next chapter-
Just no words...