Chapter 6

Hello! I am terribly sorry that the update took ages! But here is chapter 6! Also, I'm sorry but probably about 4 chapters will be about Christmas: last chapter, this one, and about the next two. But don't worry! I'm planning on something interesting to happen >v<
-Matteh

•••

((Jean's POV))

As expected, we received an invitation from that idiot, Eren. I already promises Marco, so I had to go. It was going to be in 22, my old room.
Get over it Jean! It's not your room anymore... Thank god
I snapped out of my thought as Marco asked if I'd go Christmas shopping with him. I agreed to It, mainly because I didn't really have anything better to do, and I needed presents for everyone who will be at the party... And especially Marco.

We headed out, and went to a few shops. I told Marco who to get presents and suggested a ew things he could give them.

"So what about Sasha? Can I give her a bag of potatoes?" He joked around.

"That should make her happy enough!" I replied laughing.

In the end we decided to get everyone gifts together since then we could afford better gifts.

While shopping, I only then decided what to get Marco. I was rather boring, and got him some art supplies. I've noticed that he was finishing his sketch book, so I decided to get him one. An A5 sketch book. Unfortunately it was black, but since I had a few days to go, I decided to decorate it somehow.

((Marco's POV))

Me and Jean went Christmas shopping. I already had an idea of what to help, but I decided to tell him o had no idea, so it would give me more time to look for the gift for him.

I wanted to make it personal, and I decided to make a small photo album, decorate it, and fill it with our selfies and overall photos of us two. Since we got pretty close after he moves in with me, we've been taking a lot of photos, and soon a lot of things together. This just made my 'job' easier.

--Time Skip--

We finally got home, and me and Jean both decided to pack the presents up half half, and I deliberately took the half with the album. I was packing it in our room, while he was packing it in the living room, and watching some TV. If I'm honest, I was pretty glad he didn't pack in the same room as me as this way he won't question me.

((Jean's POV))

I started packing the presents in the living room as Marco was in the bedroom. I decided to go somewhere different as I didn't feel like explaining why I got an extra sketch book, when I just bought a new one a few days ago. It took me about 1h. Marco was finished first, and thankfully I've packed the gift for him at the start in case he finishes before me, like what actually happened.

Me and Marco watched some TV, before I said I was tired and 'went to sleep'. But honestly I just went to the bedroom to start in the sketchbook. First off I painted it blue, Marco's favourite colour. In the end it turned out slightly more vibrant than I originally intended. It was the shade of blue like the sky on those summer afternoons that seemed to last forever. Oh, how i missed the summer. Only another 6 months..

Soon I heard Marco walking around. The film must've ended and he was coming to the room. Quicker than ever, I hid everything by stuffing it in one of my draws, and jumped into bed. I faced the wall just I case I opened my eyes and Marco noticed I wasn't asleep. It was around midnight so I decided I might actually go to sleep.

((Marco's POV))

I headed to the kitchen after the film ended, and grabbed something quick to eat before heading to bed. I heard some noises but I just assumed it was something outside. I mean Jean was already sleeping. It was pretty late, so I went straight to bed and fell asleep shortly.