Chapter 13

((Jean's POV))

I woke up to the sound of birds outside, and the sun hitting minutes and Marco's face. He looked so peacefully when sleeping. I smiled and looked at him sle- ok this sounds perverted... Yes I watched him sleep. I held him tight in my arm and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

This was one of the rare days that I was awake before him, so I decided to make I'm breakfast. He taught me a bit of cooking so I thought I could try and cook sown breakfast. I did make breakfast before but I wasn't the best.

I heard some shuffling in the living room, and popped my head out from the kitchen. It was Marco getting up from the couch. I smiled,
"Good morning beautiful"

He looked up and blushed, "Good morning" he got up and walked over to me, slowly and rubbing his eyes, "what are you cooking?"

"Well I'm trying to make us some breakfast and not burn everything down. I'm trying to make scrambled eggs"
[guys don't judge;-; my small brain isn't very creative and I didn't know what to make for bloody breakfast. I always eat cereal so it was like 'wtf do normal people eat?']

"That's a good thing to start with! Need any help?"

"No, I'm fine you go lay down or something.. I want to make it myself"

He smiled at me and walked off. Once I finished the breakfast I handed it to him.

He tried a bit, "This is actually really good! Better than what Arthur would ever make"

"Who?" I asked confused

"Oh, it doesn't matter"

--Time Skip--

After breakfast we all got a message that lessons are going to be back to normal starting next week jut to save confusion. What was it today? Monday! 1 more week!

I punched the air as I read it, while Marco just smiled.

"We get to spend some time together" I said with my hands creeping around his waist. I placed my chin on his shoulder and looked up at his face, "I need to count how many freckles you've got, one day"

He blushed and turned his head to face my a bit more, "We've got one week off so you have plenty of time" he chuckled.

I smirked and turned to face him, "Leta start with your face"

"Wha-"

"One, two, three, four, five..."

((Marco's POV))

"One, two, three, four, five..." Jean counted, "...six, seven, eight, nine, ten, elev-" I kissed him.

"You're face so close to mine was I couldn't resist it" I said go Jean, who was kind of shocked but soon smiled and pecked my lips.

"You made me loose count" he crossed his arms like a little kid. I laughed and sat back down on the couch.

"Hey, I suggest we stay in here for all today, huh?" I suggested.

"Woah did Marco just say he doesn't wanna do anything?" He replied sarcastically. I took that as a yes and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back onto the couch.

"Ahh!"

I laughed and hugged him. He relaxed and we laid there for a while.

--Time Skip--

We've watched some TV for. While then heard a knock on the door. Both me and Jean were surprised as we didn't expect anyone. 

I let go of Jean and we both got up. Jean went to answer the door and I stood behind him.

((Jean's POV))

I went to open the door, Marco behind me, half asleep oath his forehead leaning on my shoulder. He looked adorable. I opened the door with an unimpressed expression. It was some girl. She had the same dark hair as Marco, and some freckles, but way less than Marco. Overall she looked a little like Marco

"Umm.. Hi?" I said

"Hey! So you're.... Jean?" She asked

"Well... It's not 'Gene' but more like 'John'.. But in a French way" I corrected her, "but anyways that's me. And you are? Some sort of stalker or fan of mine?" I asked jokingly

"Well no. Who'd be a fan of you? You're way too arrogant for my liking. Anyways Marco!"!' She exclaimed

"Wha-" Marco looked up. He must've fell asleep on my shoulder, "Amanda!"

"So I see you know this fan of mine?" I teased the girl. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well that fan is my sister, Amanda" Marco told me

"I'm not his fan!" She shouted at Marco who chuckled.

"And this is Jean. That guy I told you all about"

"Wait what?" I questioned

"So are you going out yet??" Amanda asked eagerly as if she was fangirling

Marco blushed, "Well yea"

"Oh my god KISS!!!" She exclaimed

"What? No! I mean- Amanda stop!" Marco told her off and I took the opportunity to kiss him. I grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed my lips agains his. Marco tensed up but relaxed after a second and kissed back. I could hear Amanda squeeling. Me and Marco pulled away at the same time, in need of air. I could've sworn Amanda was about to faint.

'Wierd girl' I thought and shook my head.

Marco blushed an even darker shade of red and looked at the floor fiddling with his fingers.

"Kiss again!!" The girl shouted, trying to push our faces together.

"Yup you're my fan" I teased her. He let go of our heads and frowned,
"Am not!"

I laughed and messed up her hair. And she glared at me

•••

I really wanted to fish this chapter off but I had no ideas and I wanted to leave stuff for the next one so this one is a little shorter >~<
Anyways, I've actually already written the last chapter already xD now just gotta write everything in the middle xD
Haha I just knew exactly how I enacted the last chapter xD

Have a nice day!