Delicious

Chapter 13 - Delicious

I never knew the enjoyment of it being Friday until now. The end of the week when I would be able to escape school and the annoying humans that go to it. Plus it was raining, which meant no itchy eyes today.

I put on a short sleeved shirt that said a 'light blue shirt', some jeans, my leather jacket, sunglasses and sneakers for a change. I decided not to be so edgy today.

Quickly walking out the door, I took off in the direction of the school When I showed up all of the Cullens kids were there, but the copper headed Edward wasn't. The were all staring at me and I'm sure they all know how the boys ran into me in the forest. Entering the science building, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at their immaturity.

Thankfully, the school day went by quickly and soon I was rushing home. I didn't  need the Cullens following me in their fancy cars.

"Bella!" the blond named Mike stopped me as I tried to exit the parking lot.

"Yes Mike?" I asked sweetly.

"So about dinner…um how about tonight?" Yes! He just agreed to be my dinner without knowing. He would be my walking bloodbag.

"Sure." I agreed.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock." I nodded, smiled evilly and walked away.

I felt eyes on me and I turned around to see the small one, Alice, watching me. When the other Cullens saw her looking at me, they started to watch me. I raised my hand, as if to wave, and flipped them off.

*

*

*

Mike was at the house at 8 o'clock right on the dot, you could practically smell the excitement coming off him.

I looking him up and down, noticing he dressed up for the night. He wore a white button-up shirt and a jacket, some jeans and his usual shoes. His ususal normal face was brightened up by a huge smile that streched from check to check.

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked out to his car, still wearing the same thing I wore to school minus my sunglasses. "So, where are we going?" I asked once he started to drive.

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises." I told him.

"Well too bad." I glared at him.

We pulled up to a restaurant I looked in his eyes, he looked steadly back. "You won't remember any of this, you'll think we ate dinner then went home. Okay?"

"Okay."

Checking to make sure no one was in the parking lot, I realized it was just us and I attacked him, my fangs extended and found their way to his neck. His blood was okay, but it wasn't the best but the taste of it, any blood is delicious. It was warm and rich, so full of life. I instantly wanted more, but I couldn't take anymore or else I would kill him.

When I pulled back he was unconscious, so I quickly moved him to the passengers side of the car. Checking to make sure there was no blood on my face or on my clothes in the car mirror, I turned on the engin and backed out of the spot. Turning left at the lights, I hoped I was going in the right direction. Thankfully we arrived at the Newton house. Dragging him to the front door, I checked to make sure the bite mark healed, I left him with empty beer cans so his parents wouldn't think much of an unconscious teenager. Placing the keys in the mail box, I took off in the direction of Bella Swan's house.

Once I arrived at house, I did a final blood check and then walked up to the door. The breeze shifted and I caught the sent of those nosey Cullens.