7 | here for you

"I never wanted this, I never wanted to be part of this illegal group, I never wanted to lie to F1, my team and the whole world, but I need to keep on racing, it's my life." Max cried against my chest while I just held him in my arms.

"It's okay, I understand it." I whispered while brushing over his back.

"It's not." the Dutchman returned before he looked up, laying his hand on my cheek, "I never wanted to lie to you, to hurt you. I wish I would have met you under normal circumstances."

His shaking voice broke my heart and I knew I had to do something, so I simply expressed my feelings without a word, cupping his face and laying my lips on his. The kiss was slow and sweet, so many emotions lay between us.

I finally knew the whole truth, there finally weren't any secrets between us and still, everything was a mess. He was still a drug addict, even though it was for his health, and I was still a police officer.

Slowly Max started kissing me harder, more desperate, pressing his lips against mine while his tongue licked into my mouth. That all caused me to stumble back a bit so that I was suddenly falling back onto the bed.

We laughed and hell, the butterflies in my stomach only grew as I saw his cute little smile, his puffy cheeks and my sweater on his body. He looked so perfect I wondered how he could be a criminal, a person who did drugs.

His ocean blue eyes had a sparkle inside, that made me slid up the bed instead of standing up again. For a moment my eyes fell on the white board in the background and I asked myself again, how the fuck I managed to end up in such a situation.

In a situation where I wanted one of my main suspects to crawl over me, to kiss me, to make me feel good. Hell, this was all so forbidden and normally I would have cared, but since I knew the handsome Dutchman, my 'you-are-the-law' thinking wasn't as before.

I saw the person behind it, allowed feelings into the game, well not allowed but they simply were there, and I tried to understand the whole story. Normally I would have just gone by the facts, black and white, nothing in between, but now it was.

"Am I making you nervous Charlie?" Max giggled like a child, slowly sinking down onto the bed before crawling over me.

"Of course not." I returned with my last words, one more and I would have started stuttering.

The heat creeped up in my cheeks and I got goosebumps as the Dutchman slowly leaned down, letting his hands wander over my arms that were laying next to my head on each side, on top of the pillow.

His fingers brushed over my forearms, my slim wrists before he intertwined them with mine, pressing my hands into the pillow next to my head.

"Looks like I got you." Max chuckled seductively, trying to mimic an police officer.

"Hm." was all I could return, nervously biting my bottom lip as I had never felt such a feeling in my stomach before, a heat rushing through my whole body.

Slowly Max leaned closer, so he was now face to face with me, his breath already on my lips while his blue eyes starred into my green ones.

"You're mine now, Mr. police officer." he breathed before he slowly leaned in, placing his lips lightly onto mine.

The moment I felt his soft lips on mine I stretched my head up, as my hands were pressed into the pillow by his, to capture his lips fully, wanting to taste his sweetness again.

"Gosh you're so hot." Max mumbled against my lips before he fully leaned in and kissed me.

Our intertwined hands wandered higher up, until they were placed over my head, caging my head in between while the Dutchman was fully laying on top of me. Carefully I spread my legs so his bottom half fell between them, making it even more comfortable.