Rest Day, Part 2

Ashton's P.O.V 

I open my eyes to see Luke Laying in front of me, he's turned with his back to me, Crap the feeling is back from this morning. I force myself to get out of bed, dragging myself into the bathroom. I walk inside and turn the shower on. I strip my clothes off and sit down on the floor of the shower with my knees to my chest. I feel the hot water running over me, burning my skin slightly. I have nothing else but this right now. Everything I could use is gone, thrown away for my safety. Why is everyone concerned with my issues? They aren't anyone else's concern. I need space sometimes, I'm not always so down that I can't be alone sometimes. Suddenly I hear a knocking at the bathroom door. I whip my head up towards it. 

"Ashton, you okay in there." I hear Luke say through the door. 

I have no energy to respond. All I want to do is sit here. Alone. 

"Ashton, tell me your okay or I'm coming in." he says 

"I'm fine, I'm showering." I yell. 

I just want to be alone, why can't everyone just leave me alone. 

"Ash, you promise?" 

"Yes, I just need to be left alone." I say 

"I don't trust you." he says back, I can hear his tone become a little angry. 

"I'm literally just sitting here on the floor of the shower. I'm not trying to off myself I promise." I say with sarcasm 

"That's not funny Ash." He says 

"If you want to come in, My fat body is naked. Enjoy." Another sarcastic sentence out of my mouth. 

I hear the door open slowly

"That's also not funny ash." he says frustrated 

I look up at him, concern all over his face. Staring back at me. He takes a seat on the floor by the door. I set my head back down in between my knees, feeling his gaze ripping into me. I feel like an animal on display, for gawking. 

"Please stop staring at me."......... "I'm not an animal in a cage."  I say

"Ashton, I can see all your bones, you have no fat on you at all." He says 

"Luke, I'm tired of talking about this." I say 

I get no response, just a shuffle and I hear a clank on the floor. 

"Get out of the shower and step on." He commands 

I look up to see a scale on the ground. 

"No." I yell

"Fine, We will do this my way." he says 

Suddenly I am ripped out of the shower, completely nude. He throws me over his shoulder and steps onto the scale, and then steps off. He sets me back down in the shower and then steps on the scale himself and looks down at the number. Steps off and turns to look at me. 

"I weigh about 68kg, in total we both weighed 121kg....Ashton that means you weigh 53kg...that's about 117lbs." He says, I can hear his voice breaking.

"I don't weigh that, your wrong." I say, there's no way I've lost weight with the lunch I've eaten. 

"Ashton, it's so low, I feel like we need to check you in somewhere, this may be out of control." He says, I can see the tears start to well-up in his eyes. 

"Please don't lock me up." I whisper 

"Ashton, you either have to try or it's going to come to that." He says turning the water to the shower off, and sitting in front of me on the ground outside of the shower.