Sound-Check

"Come on get up!" Calum yells as he drags Luke off of me. The cold air hitting my body causing goose bumps to appear.

Shit. You woke up.

The burning stemming from my wrist reminds me that I am intact alive.

   "What was that for?" Luke groans from the floor.

   "Thirty minutes till sound check. You guys better get ready." He says as he walks toward the front of the bus.

I push myself from the floor and head to the bathroom for a quick shower, those hopes are crushed due to Micheal singing "Call Me Maybe" in the bathroom.

Why even bother showering? You smell all the time.

I don't need a shower I'll just be getting sweaty on stage later. I return to my bunk and grab my Nirvana shirt and a pair of black skinnies and a few bracelets to cover the harm I've done to myself. I head to the back of the bus and began to change. It doesn't take me long. I've got it down to a science. Shirt first then Pants. It's not difficult to change clothes.

Shit...I forgot shoes. I see a pair of Maroon low top Vans lying on the floor near me. I walk over to them and pick them up to check the size on the inside. Size 12 perfect. I sit on the floor and slip them on my feet and tie them. I stand up and head to the full size mirror next to the bathroom door. I look okay-ish I guess. Not as good as the other boys do. Click the bathroom door opens and in the moment The door hits me and I'm knocked to the ground.

"Why are you on the floor?" Michael ask.

  "The door hit me and I fell." I say picking myself off the ground and returning to a standing posture.

  "I'm so sorry mate." He says as he pats me on the back and Heads to the front of the bus to meet the other boys.

I look at myself on last time.

Such a fat-ass, why didn't you do it you coward. It would have been easier in high-school.

I shake the thoughts from my head and head to the front to join the other boys. So that we can leave and head to the area for the Sound-Check. A few fans that won a contest would be there. I wouldn't have to really worry about anyone talking to me. They would all be focused on the main boys. Most people don't even know that I'm part of the band.

No one knows you exist.

I reach the front of the bus to see Michael on Luke's lap play fighting him.

"Can we leave?" I ask trying not to make a big deal of it but we need to leave. I don't want lateness to be blamed on me.

With out a respond from any of the boys. They exit the bus with me trailing behind. Being the last one out that means I have to lock the door. They don't even wait for me to lock the door before the take off. What a bunch of....you know I deserve it. I'm not worth any of their time. I "run" trying to catch up but by the time I do I'm out of breath.

"Hey marathon runner." Luke snickers

I'm way to out of breath to say anything back. I continue to walk with the boys. Trying to keep air in my lungs, fuck this burns.

Looks like someone's to fat to keep up.

They continue their conversation while I just walk smitten with the fact that even they realize I'm out of shape. We soon arrive to the arena and walk inside. The cold air hits my face, causing it to flush, I feel the burn of the cold air on my cheeks. I wish I would have worn my hoodie. It's absolutely freezing.