She Said Yes!!!

So, this chapter is in Harry's POV the next day after his Dad proposed to his Mum. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment ideas or thoughts!!

"Draco, what if she says no? What if she breaks my dad's heart again?" I asked my husband.

"Don't worry about it. They'll tell you what she said tomorrow morning. Calm down." He said. I really was worried because I'm the one who pushed him to propose.

"Let's put the kids down. Then we can do what ever we want for the rest of the night." He said. I smiled and picked up Severus and he got Lily. We took them to their rooms and put them in their beds.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?" He asked. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran out of Lily's room. He followed me and we ran into our room. We started kissing passionately and things got pretty heated. Then I heard a peck on the window.

"Well, that was a mood killer." Draco said as I got off the bed. It was a letter from my dad. Oh no. I thought. I opened it.

Dear Harry,

We would like you and Draco to be the first ones to know that we are getting married. We don't know when, and we don't know where. But we will get married. Hope you are all well and hope the kids are well too.

With lots of love,
Sev and Lily

"Draco! They're getting married!" I screamed, no wait I turned into a fucking pterodactyl.

"Well I'm happy for them. Now, come back to bed so we can pick up where we left off." He said. I giggled and flung myself on the bed.

Well, hope you liked it!! And for all you Supernatural fans out there, I am writing a Supernatural book called A Love Triangle. Be sure to check it out and don't forget to vote and comment!!
~~Kaylee~~