Preface

𝓘𝓷 𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

..........∞.............∞...............∞............

Saanvi Malhotra , a sweet bossy girl with the golden heart but deep inside filled with scar of her childhood. At the age of 25 she became a CEO of Malhotra industries who built it from scratch. she has been living in London for the past one year due to the work and finally returning back to India ,her native place Mumbai. She is not a normal girl but a queen of a business world . Coming back to India she doesn't know what life as decided for her.

Aayansh Singh Rathore, king of Maharashtra and CEO of Rathore industry. Not a normal guy but fill with the complications and enemies. He is king of  underworld who is fierce like lion. Only his name can Shiver any person . he doesn't know that getting married will change his whole life .

How will saanvi survive in this royal family coming from a decent ordinary family!?? Will aayansh will get to know about her past that she has been hiding for a long time!!? Will she be able to fill her family duties as well as manage the company!?? Will she get a family that she dreams of!!? Will aayansh will  have a soft corner for her!!?

Read the book to find out all the answers!!

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

                             Tropes

                    Arrange marriage
                    Khadus× sunshine
                      Family drama
                               Past
                      Royal romance

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Firstly I want to thank you for giving my book a try. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys. If you like it please don't forget to vote and comment. it would make my day.

This is my first book I don't have any experience but I'll give my best and if there is any mistake please forgive me

Some dialogues will be in the Hindi but I will provide you with translation down in a bracket.

My English is not so good so if there is any grammatical mistake then please correct me in the comment section

If you don't like the book then you can kindly leave without leaving any hate comments on my book .don't waste precious time in writing hate comments in my profile

The picture used in this book belongs to the respective owner. I took them from Pinterest and I don't own them

This book contain many inspiration scene from many books which have been reading as it is my first book I don't have a proper knowledge but next time I will try my best to write it so please neglect my small mistakes

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→