Maahol🎀

Finally, we reached Mumbai around 8 pm.

Now, I was heading towards my home with my wife.

As we settled into the car, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

She noticed immediately and frowned.

“What’s that?” she asked softly.

I handed it to her, watching as she carefully unfolded it. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise as she read it.

The paper outlined that if I ever mistreated her, disrespected her, or hurt her in any way, I would be reported and sent to jail without question.

Her mouth fell open slightly as she looked up at me. “Aayansh… what is this? Why would you give me something like this?"

I leaned back, watching her reaction with a small smile.

“I just wanted you to feel safe with me. Always. I would never hurt you, Sunshine, but I want you to know that if you ever feel like I’ve crossed a line, you have control. This is your guarantee.”

She blinked, staring at the paper for a few more seconds, then she slowly started shaking her head.

Without another word, she ripped it clean in half, the pieces fluttering to the floor of the car.

“Aayansh, this is ridiculous,” she said, her voice strong and certain. “I don’t need some piece of paper to know that you won’t hurt me. I trust you.”

I stared at her, caught off guard by her response. I hadn’t expected her to tear it up so quickly, but her words hit me deeply. She trusted me— And that trust wasn’t something I would ever take for granted.

I reached for her hand, squeezing it gently. “I promise you, Sunshine. I’ll always keep you happy. I’ll protect you with everything I have.”

She smiled at me, a soft, genuine smile that made my heart feel lighter.

In that moment, as we drove away and into our new life, I realized just how much she had changed me.

And I still couldn’t believe it—how had I fallen in love at first sight?

Now, I had the rest of my life to prove that this was only the beginning of our story.

As we stood in front of the house, it was breathtakingly decorated. I never knew his family loved me this much.

“Bhaiya, agar aapko ghar ke andar jaana hai apni biwi ke saath, toh mujhe nek dena padega.”Akshu said.

[“Brother, if you want to enter the house with your wife, you have to give me a gift.”]

Aayansh gave her more money than she had expected. I love their bro-sis bond just it reminds me of my brother

“Yeh toh galat hai, humko bhi kuchh paise milne chahiye.”Aditya said, making everyone laugh.
[“This isn’t fair, we should also get some money.”]

“Ab kahaan gayi equality?”Harshit said, coming in front of Aayansh.
[“Where’s the equality now?”]

“Maths ki kitab mein. Rishi said, dragging Aditya and Harshit with him by putting his hand on their shoulders.
” [“In the math book.”]

Everyone started laughing.

As everyone started walking toward the door, a kalash [a pot] filled with rice was placed there.