she melts

Many people are not giving votes even after reading the chapter

Please vote and follow me before reading

************************************

I woke up with a throbbing headache, sunlight streaming through the curtains and casting a glow that felt too cheerful for my current state

I woke up with a throbbing headache, sunlight streaming through the curtains and casting a glow that felt too cheerful for my current state. My mind hurriedly replayed the scenes from last night’s bachelor party.

Ugh! Why did I have to drink that much?

I remembered feeling an odd mixture of jealousy and giddiness every time Aayansh laughed or chatted with someone else. Did I really kiss his cheek? My face flushed at the thought. How could I have acted like such a toddler?

But did I really mind? He was so… everything! With his fierce gaze that seemed to command attention, he had a way of making the chaos around him fade. I found solace in his calmness, especially last night when I was tipsy and stumbling over my words.

Aayansh had asked me to call him by his name, dropping to one knee dramatically like a character in a Bollywood movie.

I couldn't forget the way he looked at me; it felt like he could see right through my tough exterior to the scared little girl hiding inside.

As I sat up, I tried to shake the memories away. “No more bossy Saanvi,” I told myself. “It’s time to let go.” I often wore my bossiness like armor, determined not to let anyone in after the scars of my childhood.

But maybe, just maybe, it was time to give someone a chance. Aayansh deserved that, if nothing else.

“Okay, Saanvi,” I said aloud, my reflection in the mirror staring back at me, quirking an eyebrow as if judging my judgments. “You’ll let Aayansh see the real you—childish, happy, and sometimes angry. No more shields. Just… be. You will be fine”

While I was mentally berating myself, I heard footsteps approaching. My heart skipped. Was it Aayansh? Sure enough, the door creaked open, and in he walked, carrying a glass of lemon juice and a plate of what looked like toast.

“Morning, Sleeping Beauty,” he teased, placing the tray on her bedside table. “Made you some hangover cure.”

He chuckled and stepped closer, handing me the juice.

I took a sip, and the sourness made my scrunch my face. “this juice is bitter just like you, Mr. Rathore.”

"You think I am bitter!? Just wait until you taste the sweetness of my lips" but I bet your is more sweeter" he said shamelessly

" I think we have test to see it" I said without even thinking, I regret it very next second

"Ohhh is it Sunshine, okay then we will try it very soon" he winked at me shamelessly

“ And I told you last night and you are still calling Mr Rathore ,Call me Aayansh, please.” His expression shifted from playful to earnest in an instant. “I love hearing you say it.”