bachelor party 🎉

VOTE AND FOLLOW BEFORE YOU READ!!

We came to Jaipur in the evening and joined everyone else

We came to Jaipur in the evening and joined everyone else..and the younger clan decided to have a bachelor party

I couldn't deny seeing their innocent faces

As I stood before the mirror, fussing with my hair and the intricate details of my makeup, the familiar flutter of anxiety mixed with excitement rose in my chest. The anticipation of my upcoming bachelor party was palpable, but so were the echoes of my childhood scars that kept me at arm’s length from feeling truly free.

Finally, as I secured a loose strand behind my ear, a soft knock pulled me from my thoughts.

“Hey, Saanvi!” A cheerful voice broke through, and I turned to see Pari standing at the door, breathless with excitement.

It had been ages since we last spoke, and the warmth of seeing her again filled me with joy—albeit quickly overshadowed by frustration.

“What took you so long? I’ve been calling you for weeks!” I scolded, though a smile crept onto my face.

“I know! I was planning a surprise for you,” she replied, her eyes sparkling with mischief. I raised an eyebrow, intrigued but still annoyed.

“Surprise?” I echoed, crossing my arms. “You tell me you’re off the grid, and now you’re here? You could’ve just texted!”

“Where’s the fun in that?” she teased, stepping into the room with an air of bubbly confidence I admired.

Just then, Akshara, Aayansh's sister, popped in, holding a stunning black saree draped over her arm. “bhabhi! You have to wear this tonight,”

she stated matter-of-factly, an excited grin spreading across her face. “It’ll look amazing on you!”

"Akshu please do not me call bhabhi, call me Saanvi its fine with me" i said her

Coming back to dress, I hesitated; the last time I had worn anything so bold, it drew unwanted attention. But there was something in Akshara’s eyes, an unspoken understanding that made me nod in agreement.

“Fine, but only because it’s you asking akshu,” I said, grabbing the saree.

As I slipped into the delicate fabric, grace replaced my earlier annoyance. The soft material felt empowering, wrapping me in a cloak of confidence I wasn’t sure I truly possessed.

I emerged from behind the mirror, and Pari and Akshara gushed over me, their excitement infectious.

“You’re gonna steal the spotlight tonight!” Pari exclaimed, adjusting my hair. I blushed at their praise, the cheeks warming with a sense of camaraderie I had missed.

Being around friends made me feel somewhat whole again—despite the walls I had built to protect myself.

When I clicked a photo for Instagram, showcasing  stunning outfits, little did I realize how it would affect Aayansh. His message made my heart flutter