Chapter 28: Wedding bells 🔔 ♥️

Chapter 28: The Big Day 2023

Y/N had always envisioned her bachelorette party as a fun-filled, unforgettable night with her closest friends, and Rachel and Gale were determined to make that dream come true. With the wedding set just two weeks away, the pressure to plan something extraordinary was on, but Y/N trusted her friends to deliver—and they did not disappoint.

The night began at a trendy club downtown, with colorful lights flashing and the bass thumping. Y/N was having a blast, surrounded by her closest friends and feeling the thrill of impending nuptials. Drinks flowed freely, and the laughter was contagious. Suddenly, Rachel announced a surprise—a male stripper! The girls squealed with excitement, but Y/N quickly held up her hand.

“No! No! I can’t! I’m getting married to Dua!” she protested, feeling a little tipsy and protective.

The other girls laughed, but Dua, who had secretly joined the party, chimed in. “You’re already marrying me, babe! Just have some fun!” She winked, her playful grin lighting up the room.

After a brief debate, the stripper made his entrance, but the moment turned into hilarity when Y/N, in her tipsy state, mistook Dua for the stripper. “Wait! No! You can’t be the stripper! You’re my fiancée!” she shouted, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Dua doubled over with laughter, “I promise I’m not! It’s me, your future wife!”

After several minutes of convincing, Y/N finally calmed down and laughed at her mix-up. The night went on with dancing, drinks, and playful teasing. Rachel filmed everything, capturing Y/N’s drunken declarations of love for Dua and her insistence that everyone should know she was marrying Dua Lipa, not just any Dua.

As the night progressed, Y/N started singing Dua’s songs at the top of her lungs, her friends joining in. The sight of her belting out “Don’t Start Now” while attempting to do the choreography had everyone in stitches.

When they finally returned to the hotel, Y/N was still on a high. Dua struggled to get her inside, as Y/N protested, “But I’m married! I can’t go in!”

“Y/N, you are married to me! Come on!” Dua laughed, pulling her into the room. It took about ten minutes of convincing before Y/N finally realized it was Dua, and not just some random woman trying to take her back to her hotel room.

By the time the night wrapped up, Y/N was on such a high she forgot where they were staying. “Dua! We need to find a place to stay! We can’t be homeless the night before our wedding!” she insisted.

Dua, suppressing her laughter, helped Y/N into their hotel room. “You’re not homeless, babe. We’re staying here. Remember? Our suite?”

The next day, as they laughed about the night’s antics, Dua playfully teased, “You owe me a lap dance on our honeymoon for that mix-up!”

Y/N blushed, “Only if I get to return the favor!”

---

The Next night  , Dua’s bachelorette party was equally extravagant. The theme? A night of glitz and glamour in Las Vegas, complete with a luxurious suite, personal bartender, and VIP access to one of the city’s most famous nightclubs. Rachel and Gale were on a mission to make sure Dua’s party was just as wild as Y/N’s, and they succeeded.

Dressed in a shimmering silver dress, Dua led the charge as they hit the club, the night filled with dancing, laughter, and a few too many shots. Just when Dua thought the night couldn’t get any better, Y/N sent over a surprise—a male stripper of her own, complete with a glittery costume and over-the-top dance moves.

“Revenge for my party, huh?” Dua laughed as the group cheered on the unexpected performance.

The night was packed with hilarious moments, including a dance-off between Dua and one of her friends, which ended with a spilled drink and an accidental bump into a famous celebrity. The ensuing chaos was captured on video, and Dua promised to show Y/N every detail when they returned.