Unfortunate one, yet I am happy(chapter4)

I get up early and after praying fajr. I do little bit of reading quran. Then i had a few things to be studied so i do that. And now its 9.00 o clock. Exam starts at 10.00 i better get ready fast. Today even yuhana's boards start. She is really nervous about it. I tell her a few tactics from my experience. She seems a bit uneasy.
"If your nervous your paper might get worse than you think. Be brave its just an exam"
This calms her down a bit. But i dont think it will take away the nervousness completly, for now this is ok and normal.
I leave for college wishing her good luck.
As i get into the van, huma chimes in and starts crying about not learning, but i know for a fact that she has the capability to pass. So i convince her to stop wasting more time and start reading through some imporatant points that could help her pass.
As we reach college. Rabiya's holding a book in her hand and waiting for us. She doesn't look to be heart broken. I mean its for their own good so who would be.
"hey guys" rabiya says
"i havent learnt anything, i will fail." huma says as dramatical as always
"ok lets do the talking less and reading more".
All seem to agree with my idea and get back to the book, pacing around trying to understand what this book has to say.

When Its 10.00 the bell rings we get into our classes wishing each other luck. I wonder what yuhana must be feeling. I hope she is not very nervous. As i sit down, the question papers are given. It looks easy enough for me to get average marks, for huma to pass and for rabiya to score high. She is actually a good scorer, her grades are always good, especially in this particular subject.
After 3 hours, time's up. Not that i need more time. I wanted to get out of the room as early as possible.
We all get out of the room take our bags and start to leave.
"how did you do" i ask? Boty
"i think i pass"
"U?
"it was great, rabiya says. Never thought it would be easy. What about you?".
"it was ok for me not too bad not too good".
I thought suddenly i was always around this category of average in every aspect. I was never too good nor too bad. I was averagely perfect as my friend's said.

As we leave the campus, we approach the gate. My heart starts to beat faster at the look of the sight in front of me. He's here, the same guy from that day is here. Today he's wearing a black shirt and denims. Oh for the love of black. His hair seems disheveleved again. He looks more good than before. And today he seems to be looking at something. I turn around to see if its somebody else but in vain. He is looking at me. And i get more tensed up. Rabiya leaves us, to get into her car and waves us good bye.
We stand there for a while, waiting for the van. But each minute moves like tick tock, tick tock beating of my heart. I know I m not supposed to feel this way. I might get married soon, not that I' m cheating on anybody or something. I mean this guy is a nobody. And to feel this for a nobody is really strange. So i try to avoid looking at him and talk to huma.
Its good that she still hasn't noticed the guy yet because he is standing on the other end of the road. Darn! my eyes it could have looked anywhere.
Then huma looks up to find our van on the other side of the road. Yes. OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD. This is my life, i always end up in situations i least want to be. This is my life.

As we cross the road, i get into the van, without looking at him. Because it would be really awkward. Huma finds the guy and suddenly yells out to look at him. I did not have an option but to look t him. Immediately i regret what i did, because the girl that i saw that day seems to come back and casually hop on his bike. But I notice the look he just gives me and they drive away. Again. History has repeated itself. ! Oh my god. Why life? Just why?
As the ride goes on huma starts taling
"that guy looks really good"
"i know" I state as a matter of fact.
"but forget it. There are many more in this world. Speaking off, have you seen the guy who you might get married to?."
"no i haven't." this situation is uncomforatble.
So i try to think that i must not be thinking about a stranger so much. But
As my mind always gets the best of me, i start to feel a little happy because he noticed me. Yeah although he had someone else to give a ride. I was still happy with his gesture. Ok not gesture whatever it is called. But yet here I was being happy.
I go back home thinking about the next exam. Which actually pulls me out of my sweet world trance.
AT night when dad comes back he seems to be smiling so i and mom ask him at the same time
"What happened?"
"I got a call from my friend.. "
"AND..." I say
"he told me that he wants his son to get married to you. He wants the Nikkah to take place next month, because Ammar's grandfather is a cancer patient, so he wants him to get married in front of his eyes. But you dont worry you will be leaving our house only after you completed your MBA,that is the bidaai will be later after you've completed your MBA. "
I just sigh taking a deep long breath which i never realised i was holding. I smile at my dad and thank him as i approach my room.
I dont know what to say, do or feel. Such a shocking thing to hear u know. I dont know if i should be happy that i would leave my house after my MBA or sad that my wedding is next month. Like really. Life loves putting me in these situations. I suddenly think about all the things that happens during the process of a marriage. I dont know but I just dont want to do this right now, but I am not sure if i will ever want to do it. I go to sleep then thinking that this might be for my best although, I dont seem to feel like it in anyway.
I find myself wanting to cry. I dont know, I cry on and on without a reason and the only thing that could stop me was the heavy after tears sleep. I'm about to drift into one of it.