Social media interactions, Too old or too boring?

8Social media interactions are common these days:

Aanisha's pov:
My laptop screen currently reads, you've got a message from Ammar Sufiyan. Just a while ago I was looking through his profile, I get nervous thinking if I accidentally liked a picture of his or something. I check my activity. And give a big sigh of relief. He's sent, "hey". A simple hey. Is that all he's got to say? A reply with a "hi".
I get a reply immediately.
Am: how are you?
Seriously why is he beating around the bushes so much.
Me: I am good. And you?
Am: I am fine :) you know me right?
Me: what if i tell you, I dont?
Am: Too bad! I already know, that you know me.
Me:Oh good for you
Am: so? I saw you at college today. Your exams are over?
Me: yes.
I want to ask him about the girl, but that sounds a bit too much of jealousy, And besides I've just started talking.
Am: how were your exams?
Me: good.
I mentally decide to give him short replies, this is my small way of getting back at him. Letting him know something's wrong.
He keeps asking all these formal questions, and I give short reply. By now he would have a clue. After few more texts, I tell him I gotta go. He asks me if we could meet. But I am so angry at him, right now. I just say "no I cant, I'm busy". He then tells me that he'll be going to china tomorrow. What, china now? If he already had plans to go to china, why did he ask me to meet him tomorrow? Must be his flight is late at night or something. I dont care! I really get pissed off and dont reply anything at all.
Our marriage is at stake and he wants to go to china. La la la. I know I'm exaggerating. But. He hasn't even given me explanations yet.
I sit back thinking that it was my mistake not asking him :(
I can still message him, but it doesn't feel right to ask him. I want a way in which he himself gets it out of his mouth. Then suddenly there's a message
"good night". Its from him. That is all he needs to do to, to make me smile. I go to sleep grinnimg while i text him back "Nite".

Ammar's pov:
After talking to her, I try to go and sleep. I keep thinking of her words, isn't she happy with our marriage?. Does she like me or not? Did I already do something wrong? All these questions keep formulating through my head. But i push them at the back of my mind. I try and go to sleep. Before drifting into sleep I text her telling "good night"
Tomorrow, there's a lot of work to do. My flight is late in the evening.
"nite" she replies. I all but smile for even the smallest of gestures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, I get up, get ready. Leave for office and do every work I was supposed to do. I did them all. I came home to see mom, with the wedding card. They look beautiful. Not too cheap and not too extravagant. But simple and subtle it is. I go back to my room. Pack my stuff and After bidding adieu to my family members I sit in the cab inhaling heavily. A full week. Oh god, I text Aanisha immedaitely, I tell her that I'm on my way to the airport. I text her dor a few moee minutes and then she asks mea
Aan : "I dont understand you. But I am going to ask you something?"
Me: "what is it? "
Aan: "do you already have a girlfriend? please dont lie "
Me: "what, no " i say. And there goes my phones battery dead. Oh god why, now she must be thinking I'm trying to avoid the situation and trying to think of a lie. Ohhh mahn. I dont understand who told her that i had a girlfriend. I didnt have one. And if i did. Why would i agree to marry her.
I sit back in the flight and think about texting her as soon as I reach china. I wish I had her number, this fb texting ia really irritating right now.

As soon as I reach tokyo,I try to switch my phome on but in vain. As I get into the hotel room, i plug it to charge and wait for a while. I call my parents first and tell them i have landed and then i log into fb. Obviously because they have wifi and i have no data connection in my phone anymore, When I log into fb, I dont see her profile. Its turned black. Everything's turned black. Ofcourse she had the nerve to block me.
I get pissed off even more and think of giving her no explanations about anything. But before that I see she's sent a message before blocking me.
"So, who is that girl you pick up everyday? Doesn't look like she's ur sister? "
Oh oh.... She's got the wrong idea about Niha. Shit I should have thought about it. How mad of me. Obviousl everybody will think what she's thinking right now. Oh god, I have to wait for a week to get back and explain. I hope she calms down till then. If she hadn't blocked me,I could've texted her. But now I can do nothing, I dont even have her number.