No more of bidding Adieu's

I think when your in love, sometimes you have to swallow your pride and sometimes you have to fight to keep your pride. It's a balance. But when the relationship is right, you find the balance

-Emily giffin, something borrowed

Ammar's pov:

 I get up very early this morning, to be honest i did not get one bit of sleep . I have never, ever been so nervous about anything in my life than I am right now. I pray fajr salat and the only wish i ask from the almighty is to take everything under his control and let everything go smoothly and as per planned and for our misunderstandings to be cleared.

After coming back from masjid, i do a bit off push ups to push away the nervousness ! From dumbles to sit ups i try it all. It relaxes me for a bit, but suddenly it all starts up again and then i think to myself , all this for a girl. How come ? My thoughts further proceed on how I was going to make this day into a memorable one, in her life , as well as mine. Our reunion ? if that doesn't sound too much :P

I go to eat breakfast, mom then asks me about the ring she asked me to buy and I tell her that i was going to take ayni to get the ring today , only if she knew i had other reasons also to take ayni with me . Then Immediately i tell Ayni on how the plan was supposed to be executed. With Ayni i leave for Aanisha's house in my car ! we reach there and I am standing there like an idiot gazing at the window of her house for some imaginative miracle to happen. Then i slap myself back to reality of the plan and tell Ayni how things should go about without letting anyone know what happened. 

After i leave her , I go to the mall  i chose this mall because its never too crowded and people always chose other malls over this ! good for me bro ! I call my friends and ask them if the arrangement was all done. I don't want for a problem to prop up at the last minute. I go towards the place where the arrangement is all done. 

And crap, for the stupidity of my friends of all the places they had to chose , they chose this god forsaken haunting house. 

They tell me how this was the only private space available on this mall, So i somehow manage to get convinced with the way they have planned. It's not bad until you know what and how its gonna be !

Aanisha's pov :

I get up early morning , as everyday with lack of sleep, i pray and eat breakfast. I just try and keep avoiding everything with anything i could possibly get busy at. And that's the reason why I agreed to go with Ayni today because i wanted some kind of answers and closure over this matter. I had the hope of getting answers from her .  Ayni comes home and rings the bell , i tell mom that I am going out for shopping with Rabiya and huma but before she could see us leaving, we leave immediately catching an auto.  

We start talking about random things, at first it was really awkward but then i started feeling better talking to her. And i dont know why? Then we enter into the mall, she takes me to a women's clothing centre , she choses this and that but I am in no mood of it. so i just suggest on her choices. Then as we leave that place I ask her 

"Is your brother even serious about the marriage" ?

" yes ofcourse, why would he not be "?

"No just asked coz who knows" i shrugg off the topic by a fake smile.

 I did not want her to know the things i knew of her brother so i kept quiet. Its not right for me to tell her.  Ayni gets a call by someone , she starts talking and i get lost into my trance , my thoughts about what the heck is happening with my life and all that. suddenly she startles me asking where i was lost, I ask her who it was so she says, that it was one of her friend who wanted a ring for her mother's anniversary gift and bla bla . I dont argue much with her and just walk towards the jewellery shop, the manager shows us a set of rings of which she asks me to chose something I chose the one which was simple yet looked classy and elegant and not over the top . Then she takes a picture of the ring and sends it to her friend i guess. And we leave the shop. As we leave the shop , i feel really hungry, i was about to tell her that we can go eat something she starts moving forward seeing the sign board off a haunted house. She forces me to join her to that place, I am not scared or anything but then I was not in the mood and I was as hungry as ever. Then i think after this, its gonna be food. As we enter, the man does not allow people standing after us ? I wondered why? then i think that maybe its coz its a haunted house so the less number of people the more scared you might get. Something , who cares i just want to finish this off !