Friends and memories.

Freinds revival:
I get up lazily, after all its sunday. Next Sunday i will not be single i wonder. Its not an easy-to-go thought for me. After praying, I actually texted Ammar for sometime and without realisation I must have slept. Its 10.30 Am. 
     oh gawd. Today I was going to spend some time with my friends befire i was to get hitched. I immediately rush to the bathroom and start getting ready. I start combing my hair when i hear the doorbll ring, Its rabiya and huma. I let them be, they might just be chit chatting with mom right now about where we were going. I for the first time was allowed for a nightstay, but then there's a lie behind it. I told mom we were going to stay at rabiya's place, and not her farmhouse. She would definetly not like the idea. But today was the last day of enjoying this kind of time with my friends, so i went forward with the plan. Rabiya's farmhouse is 2 to two and a half hour long drive. Obviously she was going to drive, me and huma having no idea bout driving. It was sometimes a creepy place to go, because of lack of population in that area. But nevertheless we were just going to stay at the farmhouse.
       I come out, eat my breakfast. And leave with them immediately. Our plan was to go to school, and meet old friends and teachers, then to the park we used to hng out everytime and then eventully after lunch we'd go to the mall for shopping. And then eventually drive to the farmhouse for the party.
  Wonderful memories of school come to my mind, as we used to play in this field. These wonderful teachers who taught me to be who I am, this place will always be closest to my heart. When we were young, me and huma were kind off good friends already, until the time rabiya came to our school. She was the added x-factor of our gang. The things we did in this school were so memorable that I wouldn't sell it for the world. The basket ball court, the canteen, everything about this place was special.
     For the time being, it feels nice, coz its been a while since i spoke to Ammar,  not that i dont want to talk to him, I so want him to be here infact, but the more intelligent part of me tells me some that some amount of space willbe good enough,  talking all the time,  thinking of him all the time isn't healthy. And I did have a life before him, so all these places I went remind me of a good past I had. So that Before i step in to my future, I have a clue that what I had experienced throughout the growing up years of my life makes me who I Am today. Someday,  I will definately take Ammaar to these special places in my life. Bangalore itself is so special.
      We go and have lunch in the restaurant opposite to school
Huma asks "So hows your life? "
    "My life's great " I reply with too much off enthusiasm
    "why wouldn't it be Huma, she's got the hot hunkie chunkie" rabiya says,
"You did not say that, besides the hottie hunkie chunkie is too busy to talk I guess"
They both raise their eyebrows, "you mean?" rabiya asks
"Nothing, I am just..., its nothing guys " I reply too dull
"oh,  i know then there's definately something"
"I think she's missing him already" huma says
"No i don't, why would I mean there's no reason" arghhh
"You explaining yourself so much makes it too evident that your lying girl" says Rabiya
"Okay,  fine. HAPPY NOW? "
"lets see what we can do about it "
Huma takes my phone, and Calls Ammar, uhhhhhh She's being stupid. He doesn't pick up though. Before he could pick up I snatch the phone from her. Hah, game on and I win. But more than winning the game, I am hurt that he didn't pick up my call. No messages, no calls, no nothing. I get irritated, but then as I told you I have this much rational part of my brain telling me that he might just be busy with work.
         I am currently at the dress store now, trying to pick a dress for the party. Since its an all girls party, wearing something gutsy was the option given to me. I take out this red shoulder less dress, full in length. Its so beautiful.  It fits me perfectly.
"wow" huma says
"yeah exactly " rabiya continues.
"don wow me, you ve got a pretty dress too"
HUma  has this awesome silver dress half length, and it sooo darn good.
And rabiya,  got this fuchsia blue dress which completly suits her features.
Feels like finally, the dresses were made for us.
Currently we are all standing at the billing counter. Its already 8:30pm. Huh girls finding a dress would obviously take time.
I get a call from him,  I pick up immediately and hear his voice,
"Hi,"
"hey"
"Sorry I couldn't pick up your call, I was busy with some stuff"
"Its okay I smile, in the background my friends are repeating my tone saying the same"
I can hear him laugh.
"Umm.. So where are you now"?
" I am leaving the shoppin store"
"Aren't you guys going to the farmhouse?"
"yeah we are going to, after dinner"
" what are you guys crazy, your gonna drive at this time of the night its a 2 hour long drive, its not safe"
" Awww, your so adorble, don worry we l b good", its huma on the background
"yeah we l b fine, I l call you after I reach. "
"hmmm.. Okay. Drive carefully and enjoy  "
"yeah. Okay I gota go bye "
"Bye, call me wen u reach"
"ummmm hmm"
I cut the call.
      We were at Kfc, where this unfortunate incident happens. I was in one of the washrooms,  As i stand in front of the washbasin, my phone accidentaly is pushed and is wiped clean with water. Oh gawddd..... Its not working.. The screen's become blue in color. Oh gawd what have I done.
     Right now I am sitting in the car,  trying alll the possibilities to fix this wretched piece of shit. I have tried everything. Blow drying, tapping,  hitting, but there's no use. Its 11.30 now and we have reached the farmhouse with all the other girls. Uhhh am just so irritated. I immediately, swap huma's phone with my sim card. I call mom and tell I am doing fine. And ask her to call me in huma's phone stating the reality of my phone. As i look for Ammar's contact number, I get a mini heart attack. Oh gawd its not der, I realise I had his number saved in my phone's memory, I dont even remeber his number. He might be so angry with me. He has deactivated his facebook account, and there's nowhere else i could contact him. Ohhhh gawd, !!! Why me, why today!
       Then rabiya pulls me and tells me to get dressed, I realise whatevwr she is telling me has got a point,  understanding the irony of the situation. No point in thinking, I'd waste this day otherwise, So I decide to forget thinking to myself, and that Tomorrow I will get his number somehow and call him.
        All of us wear the chosen dresses, I wear the red one, it looks so good on me, i smile looking at the mirror. And think how would Ammar react if he'd seen me this way. Rabiya had this whole party planned for me. Altogether we were eight girls in the farmhouse. Having the time of our lives. She decided to chose the farmhouse, coz there won't be any intervention in making noise or doing what we want without eyes gawking at us. So it was a good decision on her part, though it was far it was worth the trip.
     We danced around stupidly, with the music that was playing. All of them had me so pampered today. We talked a lot, reviving our memories, over popcorn and pepsi. We played,  so many games, truth and dare and I did not. We were having the time of our lives. We had taken so many pictures. Eating, talking,more eating.
And then they all gifted me a tiara, and a glares with the words hitched and an emotional letter. We went on to bed around 5 after praying fajr altogether. It was definately one of the best night of my life. Correction *best night of singlehood* ;)  all of us sleeping in the room like never before.