Happiness overloaded

"We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox."
-Nicholas Spark, The best of me

After coming back home, it has become impossible to stop the smile. Mom noticing my happy state, takes advantage and takes me to shopping to this store i like.

I look around for dresses, they are all so pretty.Or maybe because I am too oblivious to the fact that nothing in this world cannot be not good. if that makes sense? I notice one of the dresses which is grey in color. It has that glimmering look that makes me love the dress, its not an over the top dress like my mom usually buys but this one's nice. I keep the dress on me and look at the mirror, there's this creepy guy at the back who i can see from the reflection of the mirror who seems to be constantly looking, what on earth is his problem?
But then I am in so much of a good mood today, that i forget his looks and concentrate on the dress. Mom busy in looking at other dresses.
Suddenly my phone vibrates,
"Grey suits you", from an unknown number
I wonder who it might be. It must definately be one of my friends irritating me. Even that creepy guy has left the place now. I look around searching for rabiya or huma or someone from college.  
Then i take my phone "you look cute when your confused"
Goosebumps, rise through my skin. Oh god who iS this person, a murderer, or a rapist or Mr.India that i cannot see ? Can't people just let me be. AM i not allowed a day's happiness without shock and bewilderment.
I then formulate a reply

  "who is this? "

I get reply immediately 

"someone you know ;)"

"If you don't tell me who you are, I am gonna...
"I am gonna what? you'l kill me! :o ??"
"please tell me who you are??"
"I am that lucky person who you thought wouldn't know where you went"
A big smile crosses my face
"Amaaar... :) "

"Took you long enough. Oh and btw you look cuter when you blush"
"I did not.. ! :/ and where are you I can't see you anywhere" 

I did not realize i was blushing so furiously. he is very good with words. But I can't let my pride fall down so easily , I am girl you know. so i can't tell him the truth you see.

"Look towards the right" 

There he is standing like a smug, Like he won the battle or something. His goofy grin is so intoxicating, that it makes me smile all the more. If that's possible. Probably my tooth might just give away the confines of my mouth.
Currently we are having a staring competition, or so i guess. Neither of us willing to let go of the sight. Defeated, i drop the gaze. He comes walking towards me, i shoo him away pointing to my mom. Mom is too darn busy with the salesman and his choice of colors  with a particular dress. I turn to her immediately avoiding him. He texts,
"meet me outside"

I reply, "and why should I? " 

i was just playing along since he seemed to be so amused about finding out where I was. It was time to dust off his antics that he suceeded. I turn around to see him

" coz if you don't come then I will"
He starts walking towards me.
I tell him to back away with the puppy dog face and he obliges. hah the puppy dog face always works !
"What will i tell mom" I text
" I dont know, I want to meet you now! "
"your so evil"

"That I am ;) tell her your going to get something on the other floor or something"
I tell my mom, the lie and leave immediately. Blushing, one damn day and this man is making me mad and happy and nervous and what not.
As soon as i come outside, I look for him. I find him standing in the midstep of the stairs, talking to someone on the phone. He doesn't notice me so i take it as an opportunity to check him out. he looks so good in that crisp blue shirt and jeans. I am so ingrossed into looking at him that i suddenly slip a bit, someone catches hold of my waist. I immediately move away and fix my hand on the railings. Its the shaggy, creepy man. As i try getting down he catches my hand. Telling me