The day after yesterday(chapter7)

Aanisha's pov:
I tried to keep my mind off of everything. Now is not the right time to do anything, I'm already a mess. I can't do something I'll regret about. So I dont think much. I spend the latter part of the day studying, mom and dad are out again. Today they're gonna order for the wedding cards. Dad says they'll give it by day after tomorrow. And then they can start with invitations. Not too many people as they said are invited.
I get up for fajr, I pray and then sleep off back. I get up again when my alarm starts buzzing again like anything. I get up, get ready and leave for college. Just one more time and that's it i think. I did the same thing today, I just avoided going to the college gate early so that I could avoid him. I leave immeditely after my van comes.

The last day of exam:
Today I get up a little late, I did eveything in a hurry. And leave for college in a separate cab. I was really late and my van had left. I go to college, the paper goes well. And then I sigh. Exam's are over. I need a little break before I do something, so that I'm in my right mind. I come to the gate with huma , waiting for my van. There he is again, across the road, looks like he's waiting for that girl again. My heart breakes more, so i stop looking at him just when I was about to turn, he looks at me and smiles, like really smiles. So this only states that he's found out who I am. Before he could cross the road. My van comes, i get into it, avoiding the window seat. And just like that I move out of the place.
I go back home, nd it takes time for me to gulp that i reallh did see him. I still feel giggly wiggly in my stomach when i see him. And for ghe first time ever I saw him smile and that too looking at me. I try shrug off what happened by listening to music. Yeah but these songs also seem to remind me of him. Ohh god, its like he's the breaking news, everybodys talking about him, for him and bla bla. So i decide I' ll do a little bit of facebook stalking. I search for hsj profile and it plops up immediately, although i should be angry at him but I smile like an idiot looking at his pictures. I download some of his pictures and save it in a private folder. I get a message then. My eyes go wide looking at my laptop's screen.

Ammar's pov:

Not having to see her from two days makes me go mad. I decide I will go early and not leave the place until I see her. I tell niha in advance that it might take a little long today. So she goes with her friends to the nearest outlet of Mc.donalds by her college. I wait and wait. Its 2.30 already but I am on a one man mission to do this at any cost. I need to talk to her. Its then when I see her, omg!! I'm reqlly seeing her. BUT! she seems a bit sad. As she comes closer, she takes in my appearance, the look she then gives me makes me wonder that maybe, maybe she knows I am her fiancè. She would have most probably seen my photo. So i smile looking, now that i think that she knows me. But she turns away, she gets into the van which unfortunately is on their side of the road. I expected it to be this side, so when she approaches for the van I could talk to her. But my bad luck. She gets into the van, I quickly look to see if she's sitting near the window. NO. There goes my luck down again. I can't really get into her bus, its a women's college, so the bus includes full women. And nobody would like the idea of me getting into it. I sigh, it was my last chance to see her here. Before leaving for china. Not that i wont see her again, but the possibility of it being soon was almost zero. I then lose all my hope. My energy immediately goes down, why is it like this. ?
I wait for niha, and drop her back home.
All through the way she keeps asking me what had happened. But i dont tell her and ignore her.
I dont want to talk about it to anybody. I'm already irritated. So i decided to go meet my friends. Right now they're the ones who might cheer me up and give me better ideas. I go back home, and then to office. I call my friends to our usual adda.
I leave at about 8.00 clock to the majid, i pray and go to our adda. All seem to be chit chatting and eating, my close friends, samar and Faizan are talking so intensly on some topic, i better go fast to know what was so intresting.