Silence speaks volume - the saga of my life

9 A week of silence:
Aanisha's pov:
A week had passed since I blocked him. Thankfully the days after, were peaceful. I had no shock, excitement or exam to worry about. It was calm. We went out lot for shopping. I bought so many things already. Not to complain my marriage is in another two week's time. Last week the invitataions were over. Most of the preparations were done. But the only thing which was still hindering, was his explanation. That day i really got angry when he logged off, he saw,my message and yet he logged off. How mean. I regret asking him. And I dont want to look at his face at all. I think that even though we're getting married, the 6 month distance would be the ultimate choser of how our life ends up to be as.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ammar's pov :
Finally I'm on my way back to bangalore. I'm very happy and excited. The week had gone with me preparing for the meetings, we had planned. The last two days was for my own, as I wanted to see little bit of tokyo. I didn't want to waste this oppurtunity. I had plqnned it already, when I knew Inwas going to china. I did a lot of sightseeing in tokyo. It's pretty amazing.  As much as I loved travelling, right now, I know its important for me to get back soon. Yeah i have some misunderstandings to be cleared. And I better do it soon and in style ;) During the flight journey i mentally prepare how I was going to do it. That's why I was excited like anything.
Coming out of the flight I breathe in the air, of my city. I loved bangalore like anything. The city, the climate, the people I loved everything about this place. There' s this magic in the air only very few people seem to understand. I'm immediately all smiling and happy with a load of excitement.
After coming, and greeting everybody. I wanted to rest a little, the flight journey was exhausting as ever. So i slept off the day. It is 4.00 now. I go to Ayni, and convince her somehow to take Aanisha with her tomorrow for shopping. She seems to agree. What I tell her is that I wanted Ayni's preference and size for the ring I was gonna buy her. It was partial truth and partial lie. Whatever it is, I immediately go to the place where the preparation for tomorrow should be done. I hope it goes smoothly and as per planned.
When I come back,  I ask ayni if Aanisha agreed. She tells me that she's ok with going as far as it is only ayni and not anyone else.
So ayni asks me "you people, fought or something?"
"we didn't fight, but there's a misunderstanding I need to clear and dont ask me what happened"
"ok I wont"

Tomorrow, things will change. And they will for the best. !